Mod Recommendations

Users who are viewing this thread

I'll be the third to wholely recommend Project Reality for BF2 and soon ARMA2. Nothing beats flying in supplies a few metres of the ground and travelling at 200MPH while that AA tries to lock on to you and those .50 machine guns' tracers fly all around you or giving covering fire for your squad medic while he attempts to revive your LAT squad mate after he ran out into Draganov field in Al Basrah as the British or climbing into a T-62 as a Chechen Milita crewman and moving up to fave a Russian T-90 in Kozelsk or Lazing an enemy FOB (Forward Operations Base) still in construction and watching as that A-10 rains down rockets, mini-gun shells, lazer-guided rockets and Bombs onto the enemy squad below or even being on the recieving end of a daring Frogfoot pilot's last act before being shot down then cowering in fear from 72 rockets and/or bombs raining down on you in the middle of a Desert. In short, I recommend this game.

Pardon my laziness to not look for it myself, but will it be for ARMA II or Operation Spearhead?
ARMA II is on sale at GG till Monday and I'm thinking about getting that or wait till Spearhead is cheaper.

Its for Combined Operations (ARMA2 AND Operation Arrowhead) which is annoying but they began developing ARMA2:razz:R before the announcement of OA and have decided to have both.

Project reality, forgotten hope2 (nobody really plays, I just downloaded it..)

And of course... Third Age Total War 2.1

Please post some more great BF2 mods, I really am interested in the game...

xXMetalOwnzXx said:

It's 1:27 in the ****ing morning here. Of course no one is playing right now.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
xXMetalOwnzXx said:

It's 1:27 in the ******** morning here. Of course no one is playing right now.
No but usually, theres only like two full servers, and they are usually European. Only on some dates there is a good American server..

Back
Top Bottom