Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

For anybody who doesn't want to join a mod team, or maybe someone does, (i am relying on my learning experience) and it would be great if anyone was willing to help with some things.
> Map (i am currently working on this and since i am alone, i have devoted all my time at this specific area i cannot work on any others till this is done) 
> Items (Open source so far... maybe getting a few Perisno only items would be nice)
> Scenes (my nightmare lol, i'm keeping away from this till i have time to learn more about it)
> Coding and scripting (hmm... probably the area i enjoy most because of the challenge, still no new quests though 
> Story (Obviously this is the easiest i would say, everybody has ideas) 
> Whatever else (enlighten me

PM me or post if you are interested. if not well, i can't persuade you

Perisno> http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,239168.0.html

I had a really great Idea for a mod, I thought "English Civil War" would be a great mod! The map would basically be England, Scotland, Wales and maybe Ireland. with Matchlock muskets and Pikes I thought it could be really fun!

I know it's asking too much, but could someone consider making a mod where we could see our hands while in first person view? or maybe implement it for your already existing mod.
The reason for this is because the current FPV is broken, you can't see the swing direction and it's not very intuitive, probably the reason why most people hate it (Archers aside)
Any better ideas?

:roll: still waiting...

%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F5.jpg

%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F.jpg

I have been looking for a mod that takes place in scandinavia during the viking era, with the possibility of traveling to the british isles/ france/ etc....

I did not take the time to read through all 360 pages so I apologize if this repeats but I love playing the Rome at War Multiplayer mod and I was wondering if anyone else thought it would be cool to do a Lord of the Rings multiplayer mod in the same fashion for shield battle events and the like.

Many ideas I'd like.

Definately a good ww2 mod (or in that era) which includes machine guns and stuff, preferrabley has online and custom battle (like napoleonic_

A single player ww2 (or in that era).

Any mod with a detailed quest.

A simple, red vs blue vs green vs yellow :p
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A pretty good idea for a mod is this,,

Title: A tale of a Crusade.
Needed: A very good storyline
Many action scenes
Bloody and long sieges battles.

About- You are apart of (your choice, preferrably 1st) crusade, or atleast forced to. You were just a poor blacksmith, one who was abandon by his father and his/her mother died. One night, your father arrives at your poor village to get hooves for a horse, you make them out of hate and not even look at your father. Later on, your father gives you a sword and his farewells, telling you: There will always be a place for you, in the crusades. You will be payed and known through out the world. ( And so on)

Reference: Kingdom of Heaven :grin:

Hi,guys do you remember me?
I was doing a mod last year : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,190454.msg4556532.html#msg4556532
But It wasn´t finished
Now I back again to try it again,but now,the idea is to do it a mod of DLC Napoleonic Wars(so it will be multiplayer, yes!!)
I have the help of some spanish guys of my community.But I need help of taleworlds people,above all in modeling theme.
Add me in steam if you want participate: GH_Yebenoso

If some people help me,I will open a topic in this forum,meanwhile no.

So I've got this idea and I want to start working on it, but I'm new to modding and I want to get in touch with someone who likes my idea and wants to help me.

You start as a run-away slave from the Sarranid Sultanate (Or insert another desert faction name)
The game starts when you're already a few miles from your old mine where you have worked for several years.
Your party is tired, the desert's sun is unbearable. As you walk, you hear the sound of three charging camels. You are able to repel them and take whatever armor/weapons they had.

After that, you are free to investigate the map. The map, at the moment, would be old Egypt unless I build another one.

While you acquire fame and an army, some quests spark up about your past, and the changing world around you. Towards the end of the major quest line, your old slaving faction invades the lands. At this point, with the faction that you've sided with, you must drive them back.

The mod would be quest-driven, telling a nice story as players go about the world. There may also be side-quests if able to do the main quest.

If someone would like to help me, I would need someone to assist me in doing some of these things (Not doing the entire work for me but helping me in certain areas.)
-Someone who could help edit text and create a quest system
-Models of Desert/Muslim armors and weapons (I could use Sarranid, but since the mod will be based on that kind of area then I think expanding on that kind of armor could help.
-Already made mods that could help benefit the base game
-Models for maps (Not too worried about this one, but it would be nice to spice things up from time to time whilst in a town/castle.)

My steam is [3eVolt] DocSocrates [96thID]
If you could help me out in any way that would be great.

Thanks!

To add on,
if the player makes a faction, and the evil Sarranid faction comes in to attack, a dialog can come up about calling to certain people.

If you wanted your player to be a Knight from Europe, you could choose to call out to your brothers and armor up in the more Europish fashion with foreign armor and such.

Or if you wanted to be a native, you could choose to wear the armor of your people.

PS. One last thing I forgot to mention

This is all fiction and only the area I plan on using would be real.

No one is going to make you a game, newbie. Better start learning how to do it yourself.
Start here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,240255.0.html

MadVader said:
No one is going to make you a game, newbie. Better start learning how to do it yourself.
Start here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,240255.0.html
Was asking for help, not for someone to do it entirely for me.

But this suffices, thanks you for the link

Back
Top Bottom