Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Maybe Texas Ranger mod? We must modify combat system to get karate in action.  :wink:

Actually, I'm almost done my Chuck Norris mod. You are Chuck Norris, and everything is like Native, only you have intense skillz, and you are being relentlessly hunted down by Technoviking and his Lesser Techno Vikings and also by Bruce Lee and his Kamikaze Ninja Karate Samurais.  :grin:

Ruthven said:
Actually, I'm almost done my Chuck Norris mod. You are Chuck Norris, and everything is like Native, only you have intense skillz, and you are being relentlessly hunted down by Technoviking and his Lesser Techno Vikings and also by Bruce Lee and his Kamikaze Ninja Karate Samurais.  :grin:

It lacks cyborg bunnies and jedi.

I don't know about everyone else but i would love to see a mod based on the xbox game (kingdom Underfire)... it would have the basic elements of factions, troop classes, officers, variation of equipment, along with a great story line.  Thanks for listening to my idea for a mod... 

p.s. message me what you think...

How about a new chinese war mod focusing on the waring factions that eventualy became the early version of china (forgets the name of the period/dynasty)? Thats an untapped period so far

It'd be nice to expand the warfare options....

Chariots:  They've been talked about and would be possible

Elephants:  Apparently Mithrei made them work in an older version

Siege Equipment:  Siege Towers (Like the ones in KoH), Rams, Ballistae, Catapults, etc Definitely possible, some have been implemented

Destructables:  Gates (done, but not perfect) Siege Equipment that can be destroyed...

These last two would make the axe more important as it would have a bonus for smashing wood apart...

River Crossings: You can cross a river anywhere, but it takes time. If attacked while crossing, you have a special contested crossing encounter, with
                        as many men on the far bank as managed to cross, and maybe a few on rafts.

Tunnels:      Ability to tunnel into fortresses under siege, break in through town sewers, etc. Have tunnel fights under the centre if the defenders wise
                  up to the plan.

Camp Attacks:    AI Lords camp, and you must camp regularly to keep your men fresh. Besiegers count as camping. When a camp is attacked, have a
                          special encounter as you raid the sleeping soliders and as they must fight wihtout having had time to struggle into their armour

Fire Arrows:      Mithrei's Mod and Turn into an Inferno have pioneered these. But they need to be expanded to burn all necessary destructables, to
                        frighten horses, perhaps even to light pitch laid down on the battlefield. And while we're at it, why not Greek Fire? Useful for burnign the
                        Siege equipment, the gates, ships, and tents that people are camping in...

Naval battles:    Yeah, the community has doen this is a number of ways (e.g. Mithraei, again.) But fire at sea is important, and it would be nice to
                        Expand these as well.... maybe multiple ships (major ambitious I know, but we can dream.)

So yeah, a few ideas. A few major coding challenges...as well as all the animating, modelling, particle effects, etc, to make them work smoothly.

P.S. Stealth. As Sun Tzu once said, 'All warfare is deception."

Okey... :grin: It Would be cool whit a late medeaval/ early empire period mod.

Where u can use stationary siege weapons and Muscets and stuff like that if any of u in the developement team has ever played medieaval 2 total war ore Empire total war u pretty much know what i mean.
That also means a map shaped like Europe and Asia Since america wasnt discovered at that time.

Dual wielding 2 1handed weapons would also be cool does mean that left hand weapon on left mouse button and right hand weapon on right mouse button. etc. etc

I got a loads of ideas on this mod but i don't know how to make it but i can give closer information and the total idea of the whole thing.
I want to help on the developement as much as i can to just to tell me what you want me to do PM me for more info

Damocles said:
It'd be nice to expand the warfare options....

Chariots:  They've been talked about and would be possible

Elephants:  Apparently Mithrei made them work in an older version

Siege Equipment:  Siege Towers (Like the ones in KoH), Rams, Ballistae, Catapults, etc Definitely possible, some have been implemented

Destructables:  Gates (done, but not perfect) Siege Equipment that can be destroyed...

These last two would make the axe more important as it would have a bonus for smashing wood apart...

River Crossings: You can cross a river anywhere, but it takes time. If attacked while crossing, you have a special contested crossing encounter, with
                        as many men on the far bank as managed to cross, and maybe a few on rafts.

Tunnels:      Ability to tunnel into fortresses under siege, break in through town sewers, etc. Have tunnel fights under the centre if the defenders wise
                  up to the plan.

Camp Attacks:    AI Lords camp, and you must camp regularly to keep your men fresh. Besiegers count as camping. When a camp is attacked, have a
                          special encounter as you raid the sleeping soliders and as they must fight wihtout having had time to struggle into their armour

Fire Arrows:      Mithrei's Mod and Turn into an Inferno have pioneered these. But they need to be expanded to burn all necessary destructables, to
                        frighten horses, perhaps even to light pitch laid down on the battlefield. And while we're at it, why not Greek Fire? Useful for burnign the
                        Siege equipment, the gates, ships, and tents that people are camping in...

Naval battles:    Yeah, the community has doen this is a number of ways (e.g. Mithraei, again.) But fire at sea is important, and it would be nice to
                        Expand these as well.... maybe multiple ships (major ambitious I know, but we can dream.)

So yeah, a few ideas. A few major coding challenges...as well as all the animating, modelling, particle effects, etc, to make them work smoothly.

P.S. Stealth. As Sun Tzu once said, 'All warfare is deception."

You know, all you had to say is 'I want Total War'. And thats it.

A nother mod that would be cool is Street fighting. moastly hand to hand combat... maby brass knuckles and gloves whit spikes and stuff like that no shields, no long weapons. Leather jackets and jeans! Like a normal street gang fight in a city.

Telekill said:
A nother mod that would be cool is Street fighting. moastly hand to hand combat... maby brass knuckles and gloves whit spikes and stuff like that no shields, no long weapons. Leather jackets and jeans! Like a normal street gang fight in a city.

Christ almighty! Bnizzle is back!

everybody_panic.jpg

Back
Top Bottom