Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

i want a mod with like central america when the spanish arived and it would have the jungle and the temples and the conqistadors and the mayan and aztecs and stuff like that

heavensangels said:
That mod took Quite a long while, If you look at it, And they had to do several patches
So if someone were to make a Halo mercenaries mod, we might get a really good Halo mod years later. Like I said, I don't think there is anyone who will want to do it.

Im with you on no one making it, But the graphics for two different vehicles and more, and the guns, And the armor.
And what the hell would the places be, Would be way to weird

Hey, smartass. Europe 1200 is not in 1000/1100. Then again, no-one knows what Europe 'll look like in the 1000th or 1100th century. :lol:

Ithil said:
You know how much have hapend in 100-200 years?

Oh I don't know a couple Knights, A couple things, And...Stuff, Wait I do know, And I was just trying to let you see a mod close to that ****ing time line

I want this mod.
(A Warband Single Player mod)

Ancient(or Old) Calradia

The concept is based off of info I have gotten from the lore of the game. Basically, the mod entails several or Old factions, if you will. There are four, five, or six factions.

Calradian Empire: It is based off of the Roman Empire(intermediate to late), and Suno is basically Rome(Just use Warband's current map), and will serve as the capital, or if the mod-developer decides to make a West and east Calrad Empire(as would befit the history of Calradia), Suno will serve as the western capital, and Reyvadin as the eastern. This faction's boundaries will stretch the majority of the map, from the Swadian plains, down to the Rhodok Highlands, to the Great Taiga, to the heart of the Khergit Steppe. Their troops will be based entirely off of the Roman military, I.E.: Legionaries, Velites, Equites, all that jazz*,(* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Rome#Military ) This faction will be fleshed out more than any other, and much effort should be put in to make them authentic. their leader would be Alixenus The Great,(based off of Alexander...) whom is introduced in-game through the title of a book named after him. Basically, he's a young powerful emperor who is making progressive conquest in the continent.(or just name after me.)

(optionally) The Rhodok Highlands are occupied by a nation much akin to the Celts, who will wear little armour, kilts and clothing mostly, excepting their commanders(called Clan Chiefs) and elite troops, who will wear mail shirts and such, their weapons will be cheap and low tech ones, mainly axes spears and javelins, their infantry will be strong throwers and footmen, but they have no archers. These people will be called the Rhodecian(or Rhodok) Highlanders. (That's a possible faction.) Their leader is High Chief Grunwalder.

The second definite faction would be the Nordic Invaders, led by High Jarl Beor, and they control Wercheg, Tihr, Sargoth, and it's surrounding castles. Their troops would include light, but fast bowmen, and and strong infantry carrying axes, spears, and Franciscas(throwing axes). They're almost entirely the same as the Nords of Native, but instead of banded armour, their huscarls simply have mail shirts and hauberks like the warrior and veteran classes.

The third(or fifth  :???: ) faction would be a north-east-African or Arabic/Persian faction occupying the Sarrdak Desert.
They shall have to be fleshed out, and will require some research.
Edit: I forgot to add the last faction.

The last faction is the Neutral City State of Zendar, home to the great Colosseum where gladiators are pitted against one another in great arena championships, or free for all practice matches. The winners of the championships become free men(if they joined a slave), and generally, sell-swords and mercenaries to the warbands of generals or commanders. Also, the tavern there isn't half bad.
The state always has a mercenary and militia force to defend itself from foreign raiders. The only leaders they have are the mayor, and a certain constable.

I have an idea of a mod and i would be willing to make it but i do not have the means to make it. Can barely make a model of a sword but I'm getting better. This mod would be similar to custom settlements but it would be in the viking era or somewhere around 900-1100 AD . The map would be of Iceland, Norway,northen Britain and ireland . The game starts of in Norway , a new island has been found and landspace on norway is too small. continuous grudges between kings and jarls make norway not a good place to be at. people move to this new island called iceland where there are plenty of landspace for anyone. you will have to make a choice to go to iceland or go viking to Britain or ireland and raid and loot and then move. when you get to iceland you will decide where you will make your farmland buy animals like sheeps and pigs and slaves to help. you will also have to find a wife and if you are good enough a woman with good and rich family.You can upgrade your land with smithies or warmspring pools(don't remember the English word for most off thees upgrades.you would be able to start fights with the other settlers and they can decide to start fighting you. side quests where you must avenge the death of your relatives if someone in your family is killed or wronged and if the fighting continues you will be able to fight massive battle against other families. This mod would be a basic viking life at this timeframe and like other viking mods the troop names will be in old Norse. If anyone would be intrested in helping me in making of this mod pleas pm me

i would like a viking mod to start plundering europe. i mean.. i love europe 1200 and so... but...  nordmen with surcoats aren't as barbarians as excepted.

Back
Top Bottom