Missing Villagers - fixed, see first post!

Users who are viewing this thread

oh niiice brytenwalda is ready for the weekend!

and all lords and peasants are ready for meeee!

Thanks devs!  :wink:

Not a big contributor to the forums, but I make an exception in this case.  I was so disappointed to get my imported companions back together, and then notice that the economy hadn't just been changed, but had flipped upside down and inside out. 

Thanks to those involved for fixing this bug and getting the fix out so quickly.  Now I can happily begin to rebuild my renown and my fortune!  Hooray!

Oh, and thanks for what I think I can now call a truly great mod, with both lords and villagers performing the tasks expected of them.  :grin:

Behold, the villagers scramble from my horsemen, fleeing across the campaign map.  But they cannot run.  They cannot hide.  I slaughter the villagers with my horsemen.  Cut their bodies into pieces and pile them inside their own trading carts.  Some we drag behind our horses, others we impale on spikes. 

Shuldringrast said:
Right click and download? There is no 'download' option when I right click.

Right click and "save page as..." and then just place it in the folder and overwrite the old version :razz:

Oh gawd, we need no more pinned topics. They're already a hassle to navigate through. Just rename the bug reports thread to "Bug reports and fixes" or something and edit the first post with the fixes.

Back
Top Bottom