Mercenary Companies not aiding in siege

Users who are viewing this thread

So we currently have the Griffonsword Adventure Company and I am trying to reclaim Valonbray for the Fierdsvain as marshal, but Koningur Valdis' hired company of the 300 Griffonsword will not aid in the siege. We only have Javiksholm left and cannot muster any more men.

Who owns Javiksholm? Could as well be the griffonsword company has positive relations with its current owner and disagrees to combat them.

Nah, it happens because they are not accompanying the marshal (the player in this case) but the monarch that hired them. I've had the same problem in my campaigns but I doubt much can be done to fix this.

I've found a slight workaround. Though it's not a fix, it's something. If I tell Koningur Valdis to assault Valonbray, his company joins him in the battle. Sadly, the vassals do not also follow.

Ok great now that I was able to siege valonbray with Valdis after I ordered his retreat and took it up the ass losing reknown to begin sieging with the vassals again, I was attacked by a 10 man group of the Dawn who none of the vassals will aid me with, forcing me to surrender.

This is ruining the game for me. I swore not to savescum but now not only do I have to but I have to cheat as well because this **** is broken.

edit: finally managed to get them away. Meanwhile the Ravernstern have arrived and slaughtered everyone. I'm so ****ing done.

And FINALLY after I took Valonbray after manipulating Valdis to be able to use his mercs, I am given this.
LaO3wz2.jpg

There are not words to express my rage.

Sonterp said:
And FINALLY after I took Valonbray after manipulating Valdis to be able to use his mercs, I am given this.
LaO3wz2.jpg

There are not words to express my rage.
There,  beeen,a,mmmmmm.... claimant to ,mmmm...... title Koningur, you know what i'm saying,meet him,and hehe...... use.

Back
Top Bottom