Mercenaries

Users who are viewing this thread

Rescue peasants. All peasants become watchmen who become mercenaries.

Edit: or just equip a mace and start attacking peasants and then recruit the prisoners. That works too i guess...

Rescue peasants. All peasants become watchmen who become mercenaries.

Edit: or just equip a mace and start attacking peasants and then recruit the prisoners. That works too i guess...

Are you sure? I know it worked like that in Warband, but in Bannerlord when I click at the peasant in my roster to open encyclopedia, it does not show he can upgrade to anything. I did not bother to keep peasants in my parties thou, I have assumed they can't upgrade.

Are you sure? I know it worked like that in Warband, but in Bannerlord when I click at the peasant in my roster to open encyclopedia, it does not show he can upgrade to anything. I did not bother to keep peasants in my parties thou, I have assumed they can't upgrade.
Certain. The peasant can only upgrade into watchman, but he becomes a mercenary.
My entire early game cavalry force is made up of mercenary riders from rescued villagers.

I am currently side lining a mercenary RP playthrough and yes, this is actually how I get ALL of my mercenary troops. Go find some random bandit den or where they're swarming near a village you will get about 20+ within a few minutes. Then just go farm looters for a while and boom, mercenary army.

Back
Top Bottom