matchmaking system is looks like dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Afrail

Knight at Arms
Steam Old Guard
Queue until 30 min, i ask to TaleWorlds; any work in progress about that?

image.png

I got a few matches in Europe, and they crashed 10 seconds into the game. When it worked there were massive lag spikes and most players left lmao.

I got a few matches in Europe, and they crashed 10 seconds into the game. When it worked there were massive lag spikes and most players left lmao.
It works now its just that IF anyone leaves during warmup the server crashes and you dont Get punished for leaving, i think thats why most ppl dont bother anymore. Personaly i dont play skirmish due to the cav spam it ruins it for me

CANT PLAY THE GAME DUE TO SERIAL DODGERS TALEWORLDS PLEASE DO 1 HOUR OF WORK ON THIS THANK YOU

ALSO TALEWORLDS PLEASE INTRODUCE SOME BASIC MONETIZATION INTO THE MULTIPLAYER SO THAT YOU CAN PAY YOUR DEVS AND SERVERS TO MAINTAIN THE GAME THANK YOU VERY MUCH :smile:)))))))))))))))))

CANT PLAY THE GAME DUE TO SERIAL DODGERS TALEWORLDS PLEASE DO 1 HOUR OF WORK ON THIS THANK YOU

ALSO TALEWORLDS PLEASE INTRODUCE SOME BASIC MONETIZATION INTO THE MULTIPLAYER SO THAT YOU CAN PAY YOUR DEVS AND SERVERS TO MAINTAIN THE GAME THANK YOU VERY MUCH :smile:)))))))))))))))))
Dont give them a single penny with the blatant disrespect they have shown us over the last few years.

yeah if they had a single guy working in a cellar and living off multiplayer monetization it would be maintained much more efficiently
Still a no from me they have to prove that they have the skillset and the will to fix mp before they Get anything more from me at least.

Dont give them a single penny with the blatant disrespect they have shown us over the last few years.
Maybe if multiplayer brought them money they'd be more active developing it. I personally don't mind if they added soft monetization like ability to buy skins or animations for example, they already have in-game currency, if they had more cools skins that are hard to get they could allow player to either grind or just use real currency.

Maybe if multiplayer brought them money they'd be more active developing it. I personally don't mind if they added soft monetization like ability to buy skins or animations for example, they already have in-game currency, if they had more cools skins that are hard to get they could allow player to either grind or just use real currency
Thats no garante could just be a money grab. Sure if they just fix all the big bugs and fix skirmish, and maybe nerf cav then yeah sure add monetiztion then maybe we can Get new Maps and other stuff after. And another issue with it with monetizing mp in it’s curent state is the low player count, how manu active player do you think mp has? 1000? Maybe Even 5000?
And how many do you think will bother paying tw for anything at this point? Lets be Nice and say 10% thats 100-500 ppl and how much Are you going charge them? In conlusion its not going to change anything

Are there an official responses from anyone at Taleworlds about this? I want to play this game and this is apart of the game, it feels like I've been cheated.

Siege and TDM are the only official modes in the game. Skirmish and Captain will have to be played on community servers

Even then, Bannerlord's MP seems to be dead as far as NA is concerned. Only suggestion I got left is to wait for a sale and get Chiv2, since that game seems to have mostly replaced Bannerlord's multiplayer, even going as far as to having a self-contained port of Warband as a limited time mode

Back
Top Bottom