matching broken after update

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah we are looking into it. As I understand its a different issue though (the problem for EU matchmaking is that skirmish servers dont get filled up properly)
We found that players with high game level cannot match the rooms of players below level 100
maybe this is reason

i dont sure but it truly happen

@NIN3
I just got dropped into a game after a long while of waiting. It was already begun, but I played it trough. After that game I can see the last 12 people I played with and they are all still queueing in the lobby. This was the case for over 25 minutes before I found another game. This means there are enough players queueing for a game, yet no game is created. Having too few games to accomadate the number of players has to be the worst decision a game with too few players could ever make.

I just installed the game after about a half a year break. I hoped to return when some of the issues had been ironed out. Being unable to play the game at all has to be about the worst first impression I can possibly imagine.

EDIT: Don't worry about me anymore. I uninstalled that bad boy.

Last edited:
To chime in, this isn’t just for Skirmish or EU. NA and EU captain both have serious issues.

Last night on NA, I got put into a 1v1 while a 4v4 was happening.

Earlier today on EU, someone in discord was reportedly waiting 1hr+ in time while I know for sure there were games because I was in them.

Additionally, after a game ended on EU, I waited for 15-20mins before being backfilled into a game that had just started.

All of these were solo queue and my account is level 110. Not sure about the other persons.

To chime in, this isn’t just for Skirmish or EU. NA and EU captain both have serious issues.

Last night on NA, I got put into a 1v1 while a 4v4 was happening.

Earlier today on EU, someone in discord was reportedly waiting 1hr+ in time while I know for sure there were games because I was in them.

Additionally, after a game ended on EU, I waited for 15-20mins before being backfilled into a game that had just started.

All of these were solo queue and my account is level 110. Not sure about the other persons.
EA Skrim server too?my account is level 102.
aways waiting but someone was matching 4v4 or 5v5 or not

Ridiculous waiting time 40min+ for a game that is already 2:0... nice I dont know what they did but the best solution is to simply revert back to as it used to be in 1.7.0 please do so already as its been over 3 days with that issue which is terrible for the health of the MP scene.

You know what would solve all this?? Private servers that is what you need most. Seeing as the rest cant be maintained adequately.

Back
Top Bottom