map speed still lags?

Users who are viewing this thread

sagolik

Regular
I read that the map speed was fixed. When i hold down ctrl + space it stills stutters like hell..

Sagolik are you playing version 3.92+ of the game? If you compare a pre 3.92 release with 3.92 you'll be able to tell a huge difference; plus the game has to take some time to think. In the future though I will be spreading out when the triggers go off so the game won't take tiny pause breaks.

Are you by any chance running with ctrl T pressed? if left on you may well get a bit of stuttering when you speed things up with ctrl space pressed, lots more things being displayed etc.

I've got 3.92 yes. Do you mean i should download 3.92 again? I think i downloaded it when it came out the 3.92 patch. Do you mean that it's different now even tho it's still same 3.92 version?

No, I was just asking were you playing 3.92. Did you also make sure to get the 3.92f3 patch? The map still lags a bit but it is not as hazardous like previous releases.

Okay. Nah sometimes it's not lagging to badly but when the diplomacy messages are about to come up it stands still for about 4 seconds

Back
Top Bottom