Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

yijEZ0pfWBJOZBLR6U3ZMSUk6fa3ZKZusj2xPnx21imlKZ0KoDYU_hPGkv2IbKGRxMcQ7oWEVWvLARxFwVXi-H-iFuGO2mqiaJnfnObdL7EJEb5aUnG9Ux1Ya6dEF8uRibY8SPJyVLDkSAUxO1rENYcrfRI1evtLRi469L3EJ24HoOHW-mDKVJ0wqY3Jy5c2Z5ZWPLJX9rVyCSbjXbrHWBoWp_egFRoH_qkfeO23azcnRAxrfdlNantdt4ByyRNIXnfuHLQa_pWOKeJx2uIDMNg4PLUx2JJcw4J3-BXrc4mOKK0T6-n95KqSoX6nM5vQhn8irNHfHMzX8HpF_BLUvI-wsur-sdn8Miefhfi1CaJ8ogreSBQzr4rYKm3_G3fI1SkVEVJQKApjJyTTR41Jv1jOZ6-lB1h_3ZaI2w_P21hdzHUu8CVc9qNe70KdZ8KWOU4KIKZtrH_Lw_SV9treZ537en335ubZ-mO9p1Y012ow3uDA3JVlnWvz-VcW_AvJn3fUH03iMV2DOOxOgjgLHv507vuDW9qamP7nJ80iFQZxJZa5bJa2mKNZ-XGQAgTVBfEQ6t0Fa7fHT0SYSby3OYW5qBeLmDvTYdj-_7-X9BKVXIiNlHJwuhisXXQSJb9wpAJcVgaR-RFAxdg7HA05W5kErQYtZfXUkIJ_t2IldA=w1024-h428-no

36Jvw4W1yTDcl2AG60n7ITUDy33igtKO1vKPbxFIffymKhOoJp2JYTXw86KI05Qxr4maf3FISMJJaBQEj9zeDerLjA_aofhav0NSnVSGtGw5ZDMswbEqeBSZOoziwKANRsgMU9e_1NKIRd9JBOij9QFCZgumQ5bLpG6lH7ix9C1v-nJ37cxrxqmrJItuWrslmbiA3LMBvwNdcTrg4sGgdq-PoAEcHtzdjtpN-0YqgrHne3GEjOCi8yH32LIL0H8C5wK8r1kVt0UGD3Fhfazl6DwUkvO9U0AEpO0jPgGr-rhkvT8BzUTaeLXSuBBpsHVYTQx-3fU9u-rR2lYzajJIXEoy6Cze4snL2onLWy9LH7zsY2IWH2VcEsK5JtotHbA-IaI5hEKeHxQCmjSRl5jjiyMNODH2gCOMx23mh2jBQN9lwx-Klygb1-dtq4pC4RitirV3cYlWKNBoFWjW7FktoDTiW2dccPYNPozkIQMD13fVvk93HQ039NNszjKCUZv0AmM_acI5OCJc97XQwZkaEINb-mJEl97io07Fa24_rXw8RbX7JLeqfFKACSaq5wx1_Ox-n-GQSJWBx-mHybPgZDLUZiQX1SDAmu8GcdKvQbUIIptAOft4dcQv6CeH11CVm9NnwFo8NShIbS6dGtFceN8QvhNz6LoSKfAdz_2TRQ=w644-h487-no

I probably missed it but what is it with this christian wagon at the start of the fight and could someone explain how the cannnons work ?

grafmg said:
I probably missed it but what is it with this christian wagon

Thats just Crusader Krimskrams, you get it when you join a crusade (essentially). Its just deco.

grafmg said:
could someone explain how the cannnons work ?

You buy a cannon  on the market, aswell as gunpowder and cannonballs (aswell on the market), then recruit some cannoneers in a tavern.  Next time you enter a battle they will spawn. Use F1 to aim the artillery, but they fire on their own aswell. If a cannon doesnt have a crew anymore you can control it with the arrowkeys.

okay new prob
i downloaded 4.1 and unpacked and put it into my module folder but out of some reason m&b crashes once I open it it opens for a split second and then crashes  :???:
I have a mac  :ohdear: can someone help ?

After few months I am back!
New version, I'm coming ! lol

Unfortunately still no Offices but I am eager to try this out! :grin:

grafmg said:
okay new prob
i downloaded 4.1 and unpacked and put it into my module folder but out of some reason m&b crashes once I open it it opens for a split second and then crashes  :???:
can no one help ??? :sad:

grafmg said:
grafmg said:
okay new prob

I had the same problem. Just delete the ENB and all the dll's the mod wants you to put into your main directory. Should work then. Don't know why but the game seems to run just fine without the dll's too.

CDtrasher said:
grafmg said:
grafmg said:
okay new prob
could you tell me which files exactly ?

I had the same problem. Just delete the ENB and all the dll's the mod wants you to put into your main directory. Should work then. Don't know why but the game seems to run just fine without the dll's too.
could you tell me exactly which files ?

grafmg said:
CDtrasher said:
grafmg said:
grafmg said:
okay new prob
could you tell me which files exactly ?

could you tell me exactly which files ?

I had just rename or delete the file named: enbseries.ini  (Before made a copy)
C:/M&B Warband/...

I haven't delete the folowed file... however work fine...
d3d9.dll
d3dx9_26.dll
efect.txt
enbpalette.BMP

PS:

Note of Quintillius:
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Install all to ...\Warband\., not to the modules folder.
2. Accompanied with enb shaders addon, remove it if you want
by deleting enbseries.ini.

Have a good day!

I feel like this war tax non-sense needs to be fixed if you aren't a lord. I'm just a peasant that is raiding filthy muslim lands but now I lose 250 a week cause of some war.

For that matter Poll tax makes no sense either. Who am I paying it to? I don't belong to any faction, so who exactly can collect it from me?

Back
Top Bottom