Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

>> There are also two jungles with caves. You can enter these huge caves and either find many chests or ores which you can cut.

Hoooo ^^
Can you tell me where in the map ??

Hello!!

Firstly I would like to thank you for creating this wonderful modification. I've played in a lot of mods such as Brytenwalda, 1257AD,Floris, Silverstag, The Reconing, Warsword, and many more however, this project exceptionally pleased me to taste. The enormity of things that could be done; explore the new world, participate in tournaments, work on the farm, cut forests, build a castle, or marry someone(This option is probably not work properly because I have not met yet any lady I can marry(In Veagir Tsardom every lady have already husbands and when i asking them about dougters Ladies reply that they are in town but i can not find them). I have some ideas which can be used in this mod, I also found some bugs during the game but I write about it in the appropriate topics :wink:

Thank you once again for your work on this mod

You need to register in order to download via ModdB. The Shaders Addon can be downloaded separately:

Shaders Addon (Bannerlord quality)
1. Download https://www.dropbox.com/s/b6eubpz8bz34jd3/Nova%20Aetas%20-%20Improved%20Shaders%20Addon.zip?dl=0
2. Install to ...\Steam Games\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\
* This addon applies to Native game and all mods.

Maybe i should change some graphic options in menu to see better the new shaders but realy i dont like it. The image seems to be very dimed or lightened after use this schadow pack and after a longest time My eyes start to hurt. Anyway Quintillius i want to ask about sugestions that i wrote few days ago. Do you think its possible to add new fraction based on India or at least change the troop trees in kingdoms that alredy exist in mod. I have some more ideas but i will write about later, It would be also interesting to do one scene for the towns with the possibility of the input from the scene to the buldings like castle, church, tavern. At the moment the scene in cities are nicely done but it would be good to encourage people to visit them in some way eg. to allow entrance to the tavern from the fast traveling menu after the player will visit at least once a tavern with a city scene.

Maybe i should change some graphic options in menu to see better the new shaders but realy i dont like it. The image seems to be very dimed or lightened after use this schadow pack and after a longest time My eyes start to hurt.

Anyway Quintillius i want to ask about sugestions that i wrote few days ago. Do you think its possible to add new fraction based on India or at least change the troop trees in kingdoms that alredy exist in mod. I have some more ideas but i will write about later, It would be also interesting to do one scene for the towns with the possibility of the input from the scene to the buldings like castle, church, tavern. At the moment the scene in cities are nicely done but it would be good to encourage people to visit them in some way eg. to allow entrance to the tavern from the fast traveling menu after the player will visit at least once a tavern with a city scene.
It's always a matter of taste of course. I myself can't go back to the old shaders, they look too boring for me. Maybe I should turn down the brightness of the Shaders Addon a bit.

I won't add a faction from the Far East. I played a bit with the idea of making it possible for the player to visit China and the forbidden city, but I've concluded that this is simply too much. I should focus on Calradia and the New World.

VictorSwamp said:
Hell, that's impressive. Also ghost riders.
Yeah I tend to disable loading armour and some other props in order to start the game faster. Don't forget that breaching walls isn't a planned feature (yet). It's just me looking for possibilities. Field artillery however will be included in v4.0.

Back
Top Bottom