Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Can we get the Function to throw your swords pommel in the next Version? Its the only thing that lacks to make the Mod perfect!

great job with this mod! any estimated release date of 4.0? the hype is so real that i check this forum every 30 minutes for new info  :party:

The Cannons seem anyways to be the best yet in Warband. Did I see that right that they rather fire cannonballs then just spawn an explosion near an enemy?

Yes, yes. No random explosions at calculated positions. A cannonball will be fired from the cannon's barrel and fly at an angle. It will hit the ground for the first time at an average distance of 34 mtrs and bounce to come down a second time roughly 16 mtrs further. So if the shooting angle is correct, you'll cause mass-bloodbath between these two impacts.

Only problem is the stupid AI. It's such pain to get them act correctly.

I conquered the city of adurias and now three times a day I have this event.

NO ! I don't want restore the papacy !  (I anglican)

What can i do for stop this event ?

Please report in the appropriate topic.
The script looks fine. Can you please check notes -> troops -> random lord -> check if there are any wierd texts?

Yes, yes. If the Pope no longer owns Aldurias, Christian lords and the player can restore the Papacy.

Look at this screenshots! Seems my formula of calculating distance for the cannonball works perfect  :lol::

Casualties of shooting with 6 cannons to a regiment of Swadian Heavy Infantry:

ErXrmIy.jpg

>> The script looks fine. Can you please check notes -> troops -> random lord -> check if there are any wierd texts?
No, no wierd texts. Can I delete the script ? How ?

Back
Top Bottom