Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Quintillius said:
Guys! I am messing around with the game font & GUI. What do you think? Perhaps the Gothic font is a bit... too difficult to read?
fYJuKIQl.jpg

B9BMlT2l.jpg

Too European but otherwise excellent.

Good morning,

I have a few questions. I downloaded the mod yesterday and it looks brilliant. I'm not a modder, so I don't know very much about modding.

I'm playing the german version of Mount and blade. There are some untranslateted Dialogues and Options in the game. And the Castles have german Names, so they are called "Burg ..." but your own Castle gets the english name "... Castle". Same with the Kingdom. How do I change this or how can I remove the automaticly added surnames? Because in german it should be "Königreich ..." and not "Kingdom of ...".

The second question is about the the persons in the mod. As I have seen, when I watched the list of items in the cheatmenu, there is a rope for the pope. Is it only for the Antipope? And there is a papal palace somwhere (I forgott where), will there be the right pope then? For me as an atheistic Lord it would be very funny, if there would be a system Implemented where you can train priests so they could become a cardinal and then be elected for a pope. Therefore it would be cool, if the lords of the kingdomes have some influence, maybe by bribery or something else :smile: Or to get elected themselfe by getting a cardinal, maybe because of bribery, too, or you forced the pope in another way. It was not very seldom in medieval that a lord gets a clergy title, too, and not every pope was very religious at this time. But you need the option to tep back and become a normal lord again. Then the pope needs to want to take influence in the politic issues of the kings, making peace with each other or declare war on a nation he don't likes. Like the Crussades, maby against Durquba :smile: Or he gives you order to power up the clergy. If you don't follow this instruction it could be that the pope doesn't like you anymore and he tells the other countries to fight against you. And there should be an option to "remove" the pope :smile:

Ok enough for now, but more important for now is my question at the beginning.

Greetings, Addi

As far as I'm concerned, things aren't translated to german at all. Some castles are called "Burg" because of the setting of the game. It just fits.

Ok, maybe someone can tell me, where I can find those data files, so I can translate them. I know there are many texts but I have no limit of time, so I can translate a bit, if I want. First I'm looking for the file where I can change the surname for the kingdom "Kingdom of ..." and "... Castle", second where I can translate the title "King" in "König", and maybe where to find the dialogues from the mods untranslated part.  :wink:

You can edit faction names in factions.txt
You can edit the names of lords and troops in troops.txt
You can edit the names of fiefs in parties.txt
You can edit dialogue in conversation.txt
You can edit some info in info_pages.txt
You can edit items in item_kinds1.txt

And many other .txt files...

You'd be better off not translating.

Addi1990 said:
Ok, maybe someone can tell me, where I can find those data files, so I can translate them. I know there are many texts but I have no limit of time, so I can translate a bit, if I want. First I'm looking for the file where I can change the surname for the kingdom "Kingdom of ..." and "... Castle", second where I can translate the title "King" in "König", and maybe where to find the dialogues from the mods untranslated part.  :wink:
These are stored in presentations.txt and hardcoded. You cannot edit them unfortunately.

New buildings added:
9zV0p2m.png

Nah joking  :wink:. I want to show you my first building prop ever for M&B E1805 vI.
It is funny if you compare this with a recent building:

3nWEQXM.png

Much accomplishments have been done as you can see.

Addi1990 said:

Start game and choose Nova Aetas as your module.
Switch to windowed mode (alt+enter on windows)
You will see two menu options for the window (not the game): File and View
On View (alt+v, or use alt+tab, mouse, etc) go to Create Language Template and choose default
Go to the game folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband or similar), find the folder new_language

Inside that folder you have the csv files you can edit to translate the game. Just set the launcher to the language you want (ex.: English) and put these files on the:
\Modules\[mod here]\languages\en

Thats how you start a translation project.

Cheers

I'll surely try my hands at Bannerlord when it comes out. But it will have a different setting. Perhaps the Classical era?
But it seems it will take a long time before they actually release it...

Quintillius said:
I'll surely try my hands at Bannerlord when it comes out. But it will have a different setting. Perhaps the Classical era?
But it seems it will take a long time before they actually release it...

wow the classical era would be awesome  :eek:

I played the initial version of your mod, and loved it. However I became too busy to play recently and now that I have some free time, I am looking forward to trying out the newest version :smile:

P.S: What is the most recent version, or is there a new one on the way
Oh and is there more than 3 or 4 firearms available for use now, as I seem to remember there only being a few.

Cheers

Latest version is 1.4. Next version which will bring many bug fixes and new features is 2.0.

Rakrak said:
getting RGL error deers.brf i've tried redownloading the mod thinking maybe it was just a bad download but after a few times i'm still getting the error.
Bad install. Please copy Nova Aetas v1.3 to ...\Warband\Modules\Nova Aetas\ folder. Then patch it with v1.4.

In v2.0 there are jungles with a high density of plants and many more traps! Warband environment
textures are improved as well to get rid of ugly shading.

LWlYAlyh.jpg

FGdWZ9rh.jpg

2QsE7Hqh.jpg

Hi sorry for awful English! I download the mod and unpack. I copy the folder in Modules folder. and now the game is loading, but in loading data  settings the game is stuck. no error Just this: close the program or online check. please help me. I have 1.158

Hey Everyone( New here and all). Can someone please give me a clean-cut direction/How-To  into restoring the Calradic Empire? My friend Heph is doing a Lets Play on Youtube for it and he is having troubles trying to find out how to restore the Empire, so I can here to ask for help. If anyone knows how to restore it in detail ( or close enough) please reply  :cry:

Check the very first page of this topic, also a search will bring it up...for example

2) This question is answered in the ingame FAQ, listed under Info Pages menu. Firstly create a kingdom yourself. Talk to the Chancellor and 'Proclaim the Empire of Calrad'. Note: You need at least 3 towns that are originally from Rhodok, Swadia or Nordic Union. Also your Right of Rule needs to be at least 60.

Also here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,325106.msg7673828.html#msg7673828

ehsan1991 said:
Hi sorry for awful English! I download the mod and unpack. I copy the folder in Modules folder. and now the game is loading, but in loading data  settings the game is stuck. no error Just this: close the program or online check. please help me. I have 1.158
Perhaps a bad install? First install v1.3 then patch it to v1.4 by overwriting directory.

Update: Battle flags!

68 battle flags added
- Unique flags per faction
- 1 flag per 10 men in a division

Warning: Massive wall of screenshots.

sXpssAfh.png

6UjBOFKh.png

U3WGKcKh.png

bASesRXh.png

FRYm1Inh.png

7EBxogIh.png

AFd5Rurh.png