Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

An installer is not necessary.
You just have to put the complete folder Nova Aetas
in the module folder of Warband.
You can have in it, many folders of différent modules at the same time.

Well, just tested the mod. What i can say and what are my impressions? The mod is not good at all. ITS AWESOME!
Seriously, i ve never seen so nice made and complicated (and interesting) city/faction managment. I am not even talking about good quality scenes (like cities, houses, e.t.c.) and other tasty features.
Keep the good work guys! :grin:

Two more questions: colonists  1. What are they good for?
                                                  2. Are they available weekly in the citys?

And one thing to mention: seabattles: good idea, but doesn' t work in my version ( nor in 1.2, neither in 1.3)

Oh and I read the thing with the open sea. Maybe you could ask the team of Brytenwalda/ Viking Conquest how they managed it. Cause they have an open sea within the map, which you can travel and fight on. And the performance of Brytenwalda is even better than the one of Nova Aetas, so I don' t think they just set a lot of bridges into the map.

1. Colonists do not serve any function at the moment. In v2.0 it's going to bring huge changes to this.
2. They are available unless you're already bringing colonists to the New World.
3. ?

Quintillius said:
1. Colonists do not serve any function at the moment. In v2.0 it's going to bring huge changes to this.
2. They are available unless you're already bringing colonists to the New World.
3. ?

Step 3 is always profit

Sorry, let me clarify.

And one thing to mention: seabattles: good idea, but doesn' t work in my version ( nor in 1.2, neither in 1.3)
I don't really understand how sea battles don't work in your version. Can you please tell us the details? Why doesn't it work?

New screenies including new map icons for ships and a preview of colony buildings:

t0JXxrch.jpg

Do you notice the details? The ropes. Pretty much work.
Also; the bigger a party is, the more map ships you'll notice.

wkp2tTyh.jpg

Well: the thing, most of the time happens: I click on start battle/ face enemy/ wtever - and: "Runtime Error". Same if I try to enter religious buildings, the papal palace, since 1.3 also Drachenburg, the Zendar - Arena, since 1.3 the Tribal Village ( in 1.2 the error came when I tried to leave it), often when I try to enter ruins or the city - center. And for several other times.

DerDingsreturnsnochmal said:
Well: the thing, most of the time happens: I click on start battle/ face enemy/ wtever - and: "Runtime Error". Same if I try to enter religious buildings, the papal palace, since 1.3 also Drachenburg, the Zendar - Arena, since 1.3 the Tribal Village ( in 1.2 the error came when I tried to leave it), often when I try to enter ruins or the city - center. And for several other times.

Try to lower your graphics settings. It might be crashing because your computer can't handle loading all the stuff at once.

I did. They are already on a minimum, but it didn' t help with the problems I mentioned. Oh: also the game massively laggs, sometimes "freezes", in battles 20+  - but not at the beginning, when all of the dudes are running around, but near the end, when I' ve already killed plenty of them. ( At this point, I' m all on my own, fighting bandits. Don' t even want to think about when armies clash.)

could we have a little sneak peek of the upcoming update? some pictures would be nice :razz:
also, may I ask if glitch is temoved where becoming master of a guild completely messes up the social rank system?
and a last question: why is it that you are master in one town, but would have to start all over when in an other town?

Hehe you'll have to wait a couple of days. I promise next grand feature is ultra revolutionary and never seen before.
You must like it!

also, may I ask if glitch is temoved where becoming master of a guild completely messes up the social rank system?
and a last question: why is it that you are master in one town, but would have to start all over when in an other town?
Indeed, a very nasty bug that can mess up your whole game. It is caught and fixed in v2.0.
Starting over again in other towns is because Guilds don't allow everybody to start an enterprise. They tend to make it hard and complex to avoid competing.

Quintillius said:
Hehe you'll have to wait a couple of days. I promise next grand feature is ultra revolutionary and never seen before.
You must like it!
It must be super exciting :razz:
Quintillius said:
Indeed, a very nasty bug that can mess up your whole game. It is caught and fixed in v2.0.
Thank God
Quintillius said:
Starting over again in other towns is because Guilds don't allow everybody to start an enterprise. They tend to make it hard and complex to avoid competing.
You don't want want us to have an easy life, don't you?

Back
Top Bottom