Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Go discover the New World or help the Turguhn Horde to conquer all of Calradia.

Bit of a misunderstanding there, I was thinking about the Khergit one (since they're based on the Mongols, y'know :grin: ), but derped and forgot there's an actual horde in your mod. :p I'm not a heretic anymore, am I ? :sad:

Quintillius said:
TheWallace said:
Hello Quintillius , I come from a community of Mount & Blade Spanish speaking.
We are very enthusiastic about for your amazing mod, in you are developing,
Would you please give us the text of the mod when you have them ready, to translate?
Thank you very much!
Well, the only problem is that you've put the name of Wallace on the credits like if he had translated the mod already. But we have just started translating right now, so...

mike56 said:
Quintillius said:
TheWallace said:
Hello Quintillius , I come from a community of Mount & Blade Spanish speaking.
We are very enthusiastic about for your amazing mod, in you are developing,
Would you please give us the text of the mod when you have them ready, to translate?
Thank you very much!
Well, the only problem is that you've put the name of Wallace on the credits like if he had translated the mod already. But we have just started translating right now, so...

same for me, I just got like 25% done^^

I'm really liking the mod, but one of the weapon animations is really, really bad. Like, so bad it's taking me right out of the game.

It's when you're on horseback and holding a 1-hand/2-handed sword - or a crossbow. Your character looks like they have their arm almost fully extended out to the side, pointing the sword/other weapon straight into the air. It looks SO stiff and unnatural, please do something about it.

The Native animation for it is superior, so if you could put that back in maybe...

I'm trying to figure out how to remove the animation myself in the meantime - no luck to be had though. If I could get any help, that would be appreciated.

Talinoth said:
It's when you're on horseback and holding a 1-hand/2-handed sword - or a crossbow. Your character looks like they have their arm almost fully extended out to the side, pointing the sword/other weapon straight into the air. It looks SO stiff and unnatural, please do something about it.

I, on the other hand, absolutely love that animation. Riding around on your steed with your weapon in hand taking down one opponent after another feels so much better now. It would however be nice if that animation didn't toggle when you hold your hand empty ( like when you ride through a city, the character still puts its hand out which looks a bit strange). But overall it's great! Please don't remove it!

One question: How do you light up the Beacons?  :?:  I have already saved the Grandmaster and he offered me the possibility to light them up. But when I visit it or him, I can't do anything  :???:

Tom Bubu said:
One question: How do you light up the Beacons?  :?:  I have already saved the Grandmaster and he offered me the possibility to light them up. But when I visit it or him, I can't do anything  :???:
Go to a Beacon on the world map, get closer and you will see this message displayed:

You are nearby a beacon. Do you want to take the risk and climb the mountain? Press E.

Quintillius said:
Tom Bubu said:
Go to a Beacon on the world map, get closer and you will see this message displayed:

You are nearby a beacon. Do you want to take the risk and climb the mountain? Press E.

Thx  :wink:

Well many great things in this mod.
Like it alot.
But christ, never got that many CTD before.
Cant visit church and half the ruins.
Dont know if it is just my pc, but I run other mods with out problems.

Back
Top Bottom