Main Topic

What feature do you mostly want to add?

• Religions Improvements: pray, spendable Piety Points, branches, deeper immersion

Votes: 90 19.8%
  • Offices: town/guild/kingdom council, vote for tax level/more profit, war/peace

Votes: 235 51.6%
  • Revised Traits: more traits, buy/train traits, gain upon actions

Votes: 130 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Quintillius said:
@Jacobhinds
Oh the developpers have originally written a script that enables sea travelling. It's not finished, but working.
The point is... the AI including bandits don't use it. Perhaps I can find a way in future to make this better?
But let me first work on the colony feature.

FYI incase you are unaware there are a few mods where they figured out how to do it. Example would be Genkokujo where he has some of the pirates moving from land to sea and back to get from island to island. Even NPC generals do it. May want to shoot them a PM asking for the code if interested.

Quintillius said:
Have you ever seen a fight between two lords on this island?
Just curious.

If that was directed to me, yes they do fight on the islands as Japan is made up of 4 islands so there are cities/castles/towns on all of them. I was even able to engage on water and the battle took place on land near the sea, with our ships docked on the beach which was a rather brilliant idea since sea battles hadn't been created for the game yet.

K thanks. I am not really convinced if this system works, but I'll investigate.

Guys, I am working on an ultra revolutionary concept that has never been seen before in Warband.
Stay tuned to this topic. You'll soon get more information!

Oh and: here is something for 2.0, if you still can add it of course. I do never mine stone, because the breaking pickaxe makes it not worthy. So maybe you could make the pickaxe break less often or make it possible to repair it. The thing that crops should drop seeds was already mentioned, so ... .

Waiting for your reply.

Back
Top Bottom