MAFIA 3 CONFIRMED!!

Users who are viewing this thread

BBOYSNAKEDOGG

Xerone but worse
Sergeant
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mafia-3-confirmed-full-reveal-coming-next-month/1100-6429230/

After long time of waiting its finally here! Mafia 3 is confirmed and next month it will be presented at GamersCom!! Hypetrain incoming!

2912222-mafia3.jpg

Do you mean 1920s? Yeah, it will probably be later. The first was late 1920s/early 1930s, second 50s/60s and judging by those cars in the background III will probably be 60s/70s. What's interesting is that there appears to be a woman amongst that group of four.

Well, yeah  :sad: First one was early 30s - late 30s, but I would really like mafia game from early-late 20s. As in, no Tommy guns; lot of revolvers, horses and so on.

BenKenobi said:
And actually hire a decent storywriter.

And make the game 80% actual playing and 20% watching cut scenes, rather than the other way around, which is how it felt to me (apart from the time spent driving on uneventful journeys from A to B). The game was like an extremely violent, bleak movie interspersed with playable sections. I am one of the people who much preferred the original. I better not say anymore, I'm sure I moaned enough in the Mafia 2 thread 5 years ago.

It's little more than a cameo really, you do it in the middle of another mission.

And the best scene is when the Tongs whack Henry by a thousand cuts in central park and Joe has a psychotic break.

Mafia 1 was great, slightly clunky but that was a nice learning curve more often than not. Mafia 2 was pretty good on PC even if the story didn't really end well but it was a lot of fun. I really hope they do a good job with this one.

Back
Top Bottom