[M] (1.113) Oceania: Land of Time 0.5 IS RELEASED!

Next faction to add?

• Gauls

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Greeks

Votes: 94 33.3%
  • Dark Knights

Votes: 84 29.8%
  • Normans

Votes: 48 17.0%
  • Other: State in thread

Votes: 10 3.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I will be adding those to the ninjas.

(No-one take any offence or anything to the ninjas having Samurai Armor. It's just a fun mod, not intended to be offensive or anything of the sort.)

the order of the dojo is a japanese faction?
the ninja have a different equipment
the knights of the south can have the crusader or other equipment

The factions like Knights of the South, Order of the Dojo, Rawr, Iron Horsemen, and KEEN are all clan factions. They're not centred around any culture.

If you'd like to suggest MORE factions and their equipment, go ahead! :grin:

celtic faction id like and not about the football team(you wont get this unless your in UK)

merc faction which is like ragtag old weapons armours that sorta thing then you get to the higher levels where it is just as good as knights but maybe lighter.

Egyptian one with the maces n weird shields and massive afro hair(all true)

Greek one whith spartans mixing togther

and finaly one which everyone loves ....drumbeat..Gladiators tho make em realistic compared to the movie **** tho your choice

i know most are nations but thats the easiest way to think of ideas.

Its for multiplayer undesired. You won't find any of these in single player, unless alec decides to make it single player aswell.

Either host your own server and play by yourself or actually host one or wait till alec hosts it and then join.

I've emailed both Oceanic Gaming Network and Games.on.net about hosting a server in this module. I've yet to recieve a reply. :sad:

Also, I've added KoS and SPLHCW to SP. I just need your face codes and your equipment wishes in my KoS forum thread. :smile:

I'll add Dojo when they give me their stuff too.

MdK said:
Looks interesting. Well done Aleczacool  :grin:

MDK! LONG TIME NO SEE!

Heh. It's nowhere near done. This is basically a trial and error mod. I'm adding whatever comes to mind. However the only thing that is stopping me is myself. I keep forgetting to do stuff in the scripts, so there's many errors.

Back
Top Bottom