Lords want absurdly too much money to join me(over 1m) need help

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, I've formed my own kingdom and i have 2 cities and 3 castles, and near 500k gold. i convinced a few lords to join me in dialogues BUT they want some money from me and all my money can only fill half of the bar and its just for a single lord with a max of 1-2 castles and maybe a city. am i supposed to give them this money or some lords can want something like 100k?. how is it calculated? is it effected by the relation?
thx

The bar doesn't always need to be filled, you just need the offer button to show green. Sometimes the bar can be just over half. Other times they want it filled.

Just offer denars untill the offer button lights up. Should be a lot less then filling up the whole bar.

As for the amount you habe to pay. I experienced that it varies to the wealth of the vassal you want to recruit. The upper left corner will show his capital and the less denars it shows, the less you will have to pay him.

I had a lord with only 13000 denars in his pocket and he was willing to join for a mere 40k.

The weaker, poor lords will usually settle for cheap. The powerful lords with real money will want a LOT of money.

In Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, the amount of money lords request during negotiations can be influenced by your relationship with them. Focus on improving those relationships to reduce the cost of recruiting lords. If you're ever in a financial bind, I wholeheartedly recommend this money loans app. I've personally experienced its seamless application process, competitive interest rates, and flexible repayment options, making it the ideal choice when you need some extra cash. I'm so impressed with its reliability that I've already referred a friend to try it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom