Lords and Realms SIEGE LADDER PROJECT

Users who are viewing this thread

What mods are incompatible with this?

Will Peloponisian Wars, 1257, and Hundred Years work?

I'm pretty sure Hundred Years wont, but will the other two?

FedoraMcQuaid said:
What mods are incompatible with this?

Will Peloponisian Wars, 1257, and Hundred Years work?

I'm pretty sure Hundred Years wont, but will the other two?

All mods who DON'T use the native towns/castles won't be compatible... because they use different scenes for the towns/castles, thusfar they aren't edited by us...

MathPhyton said:
I didnt understand one thing

To play with 2 ladders, i need to install this mod and edit it or just install it?

if you want to play L&R just download the L&R install thingy, the siege pack is included in that one, if you don't play L&R and just want the siege pack, download the siege pack, and paste it over the old sceneobjects (might want to back them up..) in the desired module in the directory X/blablabla/mount&blade/modules/module #blabla/sceneOBJ or something similair to that... hope I made it clear  :roll:
Cheers!

Can I ask the team to make scenes with 5-6 ladders? a different pack maybe? Some of us who have the commputers to run 800+ men battle would appreciate!

NICK.ALTMAN said:
Kazdum said:
Can I ask the team to make scenes with 5-6 ladders? a different pack maybe? Some of us who have the commputers to run 800+ men battle would appreciate!

Send me 2000 Euros and I will do it.

I'll take that as a no.

Kazdum said:
NICK.ALTMAN said:
Kazdum said:

Send me 2000 Euros and I will do it.

I'll take that as a no.

Maybe when my own senile old demented cpu can handle 800+ troops  :wink:

Xamim said:
MathPhyton said:
I didnt understand one thing

To play with 2 ladders, i need to install this mod and edit it or just install it?

if you want to play L&R just download the L&R install thingy, the siege pack is included in that one, if you don't play L&R and just want the siege pack, download the siege pack, and paste it over the old sceneobjects (might want to back them up..) in the desired module in the directory X/blablabla/mount&blade/modules/module #blabla/sceneOBJ or something similair to that... hope I made it clear  :roll:
Cheers!

Would I have to start a new game for the changes to take effect?

Back
Top Bottom