1. IsakMDMA

Loading a 1.0.3 save on the latest game version 1.1.6

Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to continue my playthrough that was originally on the version e.1.9.0, updated manually through the Steam Betas tab in chronological order up to 1.1.0, that's when I stopped since I saw this Encyclopedia issue. For some reason, dead Characters show up just...
  2. Crash every 10 min on 1.1.0

Hello, I have a problem with my game right now, every 10-15 min often when I move on the map I have a crash that occurs and I can't fix it. If anyone has a solution or would like to help me, that would be great Crash Report : ! (There's no involved module)
  3. Need More Info Hotfix v1.1: Is there any ETA

Summary: Think there is already a number of posts around the same issue, but since the rollback of versions alot of people have been unable to load saves. I know to get this hotfix out takes time and you need to ensure other functionality is not effected and is still working as expected. But is...
  4. Need More Info (1.1.0) Low fps, crash integrated graphics card (probably)

Hi, In version 1.1.0 I have a decrease of about 15 fps, I found that bannerlord.native.exe (bannerlord.exe does not work) has a default integrated graphics card in the settings, when I change this option to a high-performance NVIDIA processor, the game crashes . Bannerlord.native.exe is enabled...
  5. Need More Info (1.1.0) Low fps, integrated graphics card (probably)

Hi, In version 1.1.0 I have a decrease of about 15 fps, I found that bannerlord.native.exe (bannerlord.exe does not work) has a default integrated graphics card in the settings, when I change this option to a high-performance NVIDIA processor, the game crashes . Bannerlord.native.exe is enabled...
  6. 1.1.0 yamasını indirme

Selamlar. Bazı arkadaşlar 1.1.0 yamasını indirememiş hemen nasıl indirebileceğinizi yazıyorum zaten çok kolay birazdan da deneyimleyeceğim. 1. Önce steam kütüphanemize giriyoruz. 2. Bannerlord'a sağ tıklıyoruz ve özellikler diyoruz. 3. Yukarıda ki başlıklardan en sağda "Betalar"'ı seçiyoruz. 4...
Back
Top Bottom