Resolved Literally can't win the game, war progroess not continuing

Users who are viewing this thread

So I chose the non-imperial own Kingdom way for my playthrough. I defeated the western kingdom before the quest reached the threshold to trigger the all out Empire faction war and I think this is where the problem lies. I defeated the southern and northern kingdom, even though to defeat the southern one took an eternity because they respawned faster then I could kill them but now to the problem.
The warprogess in the quest log is stuck at -100/100 no matter how I kill of the western soldiers. All the other lords from the other imperial factions are now western faction but thats not the curois part. When I check the diplomecy tab it says the western army is 36460 men strong. Everytime I kill a western party the number shrinks a lil bit but jumps back up.
I will forfeit this campaign for now and I hope they fix that bug.
ml1CfeO.jpg

fxfPqel.jpg

9v7FSCc.jpg

Thank you for this post. I had the same problem...I tired everything to advance the quest. I do have mods, but it seems the exact same thing is happening to many people without mods.

I eliminated the South Empire, and that quest updated (amazingly)...I eliminated the North Empire, the quest did not update, but shows at 100%, but its leader re-spawned at the top of the map, stuck in a spot, and that quest would not advance. The West was the funniest, it did not advance and eventually it duplicated itself in my quest log...so I was at war with two Western Empires...neither would advance, and even though I hunted ALL of them down and executed them, is always showed them over 88,000 in strength...:xf-oops:

I conquered all fiefs/castles...and will not try a fresh game and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom