Hoplite: There's romans in front of us.

Everyone else: *dies of laughter*

Correction*

Hoplite: PTS.

Vitus: Granted

Hoplite: There's romans in front of us.

*Heinz falls out of his chair while I say no *****

HeinzBeans said:
Hey! At least I didn't laugh with my mic on! And, to be fair, I only partially fell out my chair, I was still at stage "lol" rather than stage "rofl", but it was close.
When you laugh on mic, you make everyone else want to laugh. Except Vitus' laugh sounded like a suffocating beatboxer, so...

Come on guys, we want more activity on this forum!

Anyway as I tried to say before.

The 'Whiteshields' are now officially formed have seen their first battle. Despite their heavy casualties none of the Whiteshields have shown cowardice in face of the enemy and all obeyed orders as they were given.
The current survival chance of a Whiteshield (Including Leu and LeuTir) is now 3%. This will be updated after each event.

One of their most valiant actions was to stop the King of the Pubs to flank the Legio's right. They marched forward at the command of Centurion Dutchius. With great bravery they sought to stop the King of the Pubs, with big succes. Almost all lost their lives, but the Legio's honour was still intact and the Legio succesfully took the victory from the enemy.

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC!
~Centurion Dutchius Plebius, Commander of the Whiteshields

1 ~ Steam Name?: DimbleDork
2 ~ Country of Origin?:England
3 ~ Scale of activity from 1-10? (You shall be considered for the Auxiliary if your score is below 5):6
4 ~ Previous experience? (Any mod):Lots of M&B experience (ask Vitus) led multiple legions and ****
5 ~ What events could you attend?: Most of them
6 ~ Why do you wish to join the Legion?: To have fun
7 ~ What can you provide for the Legion?: a good player as well as a lot of experience
8 ~ Will you respect your officers?: Yes

And if I were to join I'd be recording the SB's and posting them ere':

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDimbleDork

Beardy (DimbleDork) said:
1 ~ Steam Name?: DimbleDork
2 ~ Country of Origin?:England
3 ~ Scale of activity from 1-10? (You shall be considered for the Auxiliary if your score is below 5):6
4 ~ Previous experience? (Any mod):Lots of M&B experience (ask Vitus) led multiple legions and ****
6 ~ Why do you wish to join the Legion?: To have fun
7 ~ What can you provide for the Legion?: a good player as well as a lot of experience
8 ~ Will you respect your officers?: Yes

And if I were to join I'd be recording the SB's and posting them ere':

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDimbleDork

Accepted, Death will add you on Steam and talk to you. (IN TIME)

kel92vader said:
Despite their heavy casualties none of the Whiteshields have shown cowardice in face of the enemy and all obeyed orders as they were given.
Here's something from Rome II that I found interesting and relevent, from the encyclopedia:

After a roman legionary had finished his up to 25 years in the army, he could be asked back to join the Evocati, the ranks of “those who are called”. Usually affiliated to their old commander or re-enlisting at the bequest of a particular consul in times of need, veterans were afforded great respect and honour because of their previous service. As examples to the common soldier, they were often immediately promoted to centurion and given a pay rise. Crucially, veterans were exempt from the mundane and laborious tasks of legionary life such as digging latrines, building roads or making camp. During the civil war all sides called on old soldiers to swell their ranks and provide much needed experience. Pompey persuading a large number of evocati to join him against Julius Caesar by promising them promotion and more money to return. The veteran Praetorians of the Evocati Augusti were held in especially high regard.

I'm not saying your a badass Evocati Dutch, but I'd say your pretty close.

1 ~ Steam Name?: Nozzey
2 ~ Country of Origin?: Denmark
3 ~ Scale of activity from 1-10? (You shall be considered for the Auxiliary if your score is below 5):7
4 ~ Previous experience? (Any mod):Lots of Mount and Blade experience.
6 ~ Why do you wish to join the Legion?: To work with a Legion and go to event
7 ~ What can you provide for the Legion?: Melee skill and experience
8 ~ Will you respect your officers?: Of course

Application of Nozzey

HeinzBeans said:
1 ~ Steam Name?: Nozzey
2 ~ Country of Origin?: Denmark
3 ~ Scale of activity from 1-10? (You shall be considered for the Auxiliary if your score is below 5):7
4 ~ Previous experience? (Any mod):Lots of Mount and Blade experience.
6 ~ Why do you wish to join the Legion?: To work with a Legion and go to event
7 ~ What can you provide for the Legion?: Melee skill and experience
8 ~ Will you respect your officers?: Of course

Application of Nozzey

Accepted, I'll add you on steam and get you sorted out.

1 ~ Steam Name?: mc.knighter
2 ~ Country of Origin?: USA.
3 ~ Scale of activity from 1-10?: 5
4 ~ Previous experience? (Any mod): None.
5 ~ What events could you attend?: I can attend all of the NA events for sure.
6 ~ Why do you wish to join the Legion?: Because the Romans are awesome and after watching some old videos from Mount and Gladius, I went on a hunt to find the most active mod for this genre. And this Legion seemed the most organized and populated.
7 ~ What can you provide for the Legion?: You have my sword!
8 ~ Will you respect your officers?: If I don't, feel free to court marshal me!

McKnighter said:
6 ~ Why do you wish to join the Legion?: Because the Romans are awesome and after watching some old videos from Mount and Gladius, I went on a hunt to find the most active mod for this genre. And this Legion seemed the most organized and populated.

AND MAH AXE!

McKnighter said:

ACCEPTED Get your arse to the Leucaspidem and prepare for yourself for Dutch's wrath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom