Not open for further replies.
T6F0F92.png

wdpi.png

zjgw.png

deuk.png

yn6ZUjH.png
History
yn6ZUjH.png

Legio Vigesima Prima Rapax "Twenty-first Predator legion" was a Roman legion levied in 31 BC by Augustus, probably from men previously enlisted in other legions. The XXI Rapax was destroyed in 92 by the Sarmatians.
The symbol of the legion is thought to have been a Capricorn.

Augustus probably sent his new XXI'st legion to Hispania Tarraconensis to fight the campaign against the Cantabrians. XXI Rapax was one of the five legions used by Drusus to suppress the rebellion of the Raetians, in 16-15 BC. From 15 BC, the legion was stationed in Castra Regina (Regensburg), in the new province of Raetia.

After the disaster of the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest, the legion was sent as reinforcements to Germania Inferior, where they shared the base camp of Castra Vetera (Xanten) with V Alaudae. Both Legio V and Legio XXI were involved in a mutiny in AD 14. In 43, they were relocated in Vindonissa, in the province of Germania Superior.

The legion occupied Vindonissa from 46 to 69 with two auxiliary cohorts, first the III Hispanorum and VI Raetorum, and later the VII Raetorum equitata and the XXVI voluntariorum civium Romanorum.
Along with the rest of the German border army, the XXI Rapax supported its commander, Vitellius, in the Year of the Four Emperors (69) and marched to besiege Rome. Vitellius was, however, defeated by Vespasian before the end of the year.

roman_polybian_principes.gif

yn6ZUjH.png
Ranks & Roster
yn6ZUjH.png

UhjkCZ7.png
Europae Primæ turmæ [EU-I]
UhjkCZ7.png

Centurion~ Cent

United%20Kingdom.png
Vitallion

Optio ~ Opt

Tessarius ~ Tes

Decanus ~ Dec

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

Aquilifer ~ Aquil
United%20States%20of%20America.png
Jorvasker

[td]              [/td]
[td]
UhjkCZ7.png
Enlisted
UhjkCZ7.png

Discens ~ Dis
United%20Kingdom.png
Wolfy
United%20Kingdom.png
Logan
United%20Kingdom.png
Metalfist

Miles ~ Mil
United%20Kingdom.png
Volkonski
Netherlands.png
Dutchius

Tiro ~ Tir
United%20Kingdom.png
Lightning
United%20Kingdom.png
Nathan
Sweden.png
Brote
United%20Kingdom.png
Nihilusei
Thailand.png
Sneaky Scoots
United%20Kingdom.png
Shyguy
United%20Kingdom.png
Squidbear
Netherlands.png
DutchViking
United%20States%20of%20America.png
Jordan

- - - - - - - - - -

TOTAL STRENGTH: - 16

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Centurions:
The Centurions in the Legion must be brutal, strict and a shining example to all rankers and active recruits. Their role includes discipline in events and any official Legion based task, aswell as contributing heavily to the administration of the Legion. Unlike other Officer positions, one may be chosen as a Centurion from anywhere on the NCO chart, if they meet the required specifications of being uncompromising, unyielding and unforgiving.

Optio:
Head NCO position, the Optio must be decisive and fair in assisting the Centurion with dicipline, aswell as handling the more basic administration tasks set to him by the higher ranks. The individual in this role must be strict, yet fair and supportive of members of the Legion who lack the skills necessary to move on.

Tessarius:
Senior NCO position, the hard sergeants of the Legion who aid in both combat and administrative tasks, aswell as being trained for hardcore leadership positions. The men and women in this rank are skilled fighters, helpful to both the administration and the regular rankers, and are not afraid to 'straighten the line' if the Legion get's out of hand.

Decanus:
Junior NCO position, these men and women are being trained by the higher ranks to be swift, decisive, and brutal combat and administrative leaders.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Discens:
Private in training for special function, these men and women are the elite backbone of the Legion. To be in this position you must be a lethal, obedient, active member, who is fully committed to furthering the Legion. The future NCO's and Officers of the Legion are hand-picked by the Legatus from this unique batch of troops.

Miles:
Basic private of the Legion, these men and women are the 'hammer' used against enemy lines. The mass of the Legion's man power will be drawn from this unique and varied pool of individuals. There are no skill requirements to be a Miles, the only requirement is that you prove that you wish to be an active and committed part of the Legion.

Tiro:
The basic new recruits of the Legion, in this time you shall be observed and judged on activity before being promoted to Miles. This is where the majority of individuals either leave or are removed due to attitude, disrespect e.c.t.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aquilifer:
The proud standard bearer of a Termii or squad, this man may be trusted to carry and guard the Legion's standard during Events, and also act as a rally point in case of break down of communication. Members of the Legion may volunteer for this rank, but only a select few will be chosen based on the active size of the Legion and number of Termii.

roman_polybian_hastati.gif

yn6ZUjH.png
Events and Timetable
yn6ZUjH.png

~ SATURDAY ~
BI-WEEKLY EU Battle Event:- 18:00GMT

roman_cohors_reformata.gif

yn6ZUjH.png
Application
yn6ZUjH.png

So, you're interested in joining the spastic brigade I mean Infantry?
Fill out the form below to be considered.

1 ~ Steam Name?:
2 ~ Country of Origin?:
3 ~ Do you consider yourself a fun loving player?:
4 ~ Are you easily offended/triggered?:
5 ~ (OPTIONAL) Does Horse Penis excite you?:
6 ~ Can you actively attend the events listed in the event schedule to the best of your ability?:

yn6ZUjH.png
Additional Information
yn6ZUjH.png

1. Have faith in Hovis
2. Love Hovis
3. Praise Hovis
4. Praise the Emperor
5. Listen to Vitallion
6. Completely ignore Metal in all aspects
7. Completely ignore Brote in all aspects
8. Completely ignore Lightning in all aspects
9. Don't be called "Marshie"​

Teamspeak IP: dfw01.mainvoice.net:7014​

Battle Policy

Here in the XXI, we like to have fun, sometimes at the expense of being all serious and uniformed. As such, and to continue the aptly named "power ranger" tradition we built many years ago, all standard rank and file soldiers/officers may pick any colour of the designated battle armour for that event (Helmet and Body Armour). All members may also pick any gladius variant to compliment their fighting style. In some cases, shield randomization may also be allowed, however this is ordinarily uniformed.​

Complaints

If you have any complaints about the Legion, or any members involved with it, please do not hesitate to contact myself or any other officer via steam or our teamspeak.
Unless you have complaints about Metalfist.
In which case, may god be with you on your quest.​

A good baker will rise to the occasion, it's the yeast he can do. - Calpihate Al-Vitallion Baghdad
[/td]​

"Founded in 105 BC by Trajan, needing reinforcements for his Dacian campaigns."
Excuse me, but why do I think this can't be right :eek:?
Also, when can we have a match so we can have some of your manly beauty?

jepekula said:
"Founded in 105 BC by Trajan, needing reinforcements for his Dacian campaigns."
Excuse me, but why do I think this can't be right :eek:?
Also, when can we have a match so we can have some of your manly beauty?

Fixed, and yes we should, albeit I need to find out who's active and who's not first of all.

"With the new Mass Roster changes, I got a new shiny rank and badge!"- Cheesy American consumer voice.

*Update*

Re-did thread, added event timetable and promoted new officers into the ranks.
Banner and Standard to use in-game have also been added to the thread thanks to the Dev team.
Rank 'Hastatus' changed to 'Principes' to suit the clans interests. All current Hastati change your rank promptly.

Well tonight was the worst I've ever played, most times I only ever get that score in Napoleonic wars (Courtesy of those blasted bayonets). Maybe I should try playing without being half asleep next time round, might help a bit.

Windbusche said:

*Throws pebble*

HUSH PEASANT

Volkonski said:
Well tonight was the worst I've ever played, most times I only ever get that score in Napoleonic wars (Courtesy of those blasted bayonets). Maybe I should try playing without being half asleep next time round, might help a bit.

Can't of done worse than Death, he stabbed himself more times than the enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom