left CTRL + mouse click / we need new keyboard shortcut for sell whole section/kind of products/armor/upgrade units

Users who are viewing this thread

buca

Recruit
This game definetly needs new keyboard shortcut, like as existing SHIFT+ left mouse click(sell 5 pcs, upgrade 5 soldiers), for selling/upgrading whole section!

Hey developers, could you please add for example CTRL+left mouse click for sell/upgrade whole section?

THX.

A little workaround for what you've been suggesting: you can drag and drop the whole stack of an item.

You are kidding me. :grin: YES. :grin: ...But sill, much better and quicker will be some type of shortcut for this. ...Like SHIFT+click, what is implemented.

Hmm at all :/ another example of "chaos" in game mechanics and controlling of them. ....Like examples that you can put your catapults to reserve and in next sieging you can put all to atack in no time. Like a smithing and left icon of your avatar, what is "menu" for choice of person for smithing.

In this game there are mishmash of controll comands. Sometimesit they does not make sense ..in compare with other game conrol comands.

Last edited:
Idk about troop upgrades, but for selling you can mark the ones you want to keep with the small circle at the end, and then click the 2 arrows on top of the right part and you will sell everything you did not mark

Like examples that you can put your catapults to reserve and in next sieging you can put all to atack in no time. Like a smithing and left icon of your avatar, what is "menu" for choice of person for smithing.
:O damn, didn't know that. which totally supports your point on that :grin:

Idk about troop upgrades, but for selling you can mark the ones you want to keep with the small circle at the end, and then click the 2 arrows on top of the right part and you will sell everything you did not mark

With selling yes. But in buying column(if you play as trader, for expample) this is not a solution. ....So this new shortcut makes sense to me. I don´t really know why developers add SHIFT+left click shortcut(5 pcs), and add no shortcut for sell/buy/upgrade all(whole one type/one section). :/

With selling yes. But in buying column(if you play as trader, for expample) this is not a solution. ....So this new shortcut makes sense to me. I don´t really know why developers add SHIFT+left click shortcut(5 pcs), and add no shortcut for sell/buy/upgrade all(whole one type/one section). :/
Ahh i see, i that case i do agree with you :smile:

Back
Top Bottom