Largest Stable Companion parties chart please?

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Flavius Drusus

Recruit
WBVC
Best answers
0
kalarhan said:
there were changes with RE and patchs since 2.0 like in 2.010 ish, so I would say start a new chart :XD for RE 2.1 (final patch)
I started a new char (some days) after RE was released. If the final patch will be compatible with old savegames, I'm not going to start over so soon XD

Gogo said:
I understand that this party isnt in the list of stables, the problem is that Ceawlin and Ailchu are going to eventually leave my party?
When 2 companions hate each other, you have to choose one of them and send away/let go the other.
 

kalarhan

Python Saint
Count
WBNWVCWF&S
Best answers
33
Flavius Drusus said:
kalarhan said:
there were changes with RE and patchs since 2.0 like in 2.010 ish, so I would say start a new chart :XD for RE 2.1 (final patch)
I started a new char (some days) after RE was released. If the final patch will be compatible with old savegames, I'm not going to start over so soon XD
Compatible is a weird concept.

Does your old (1.04 or older) savegame works with the new patch? Yes
Does your recent (2.000) savegame will works with the final patch (say 2.1)? Yes
How about the companions relations tree? That is created with your savegame, so it won't change with patchs ... that means that you will need to figure out if you should use a old or new chart :XD

Easiest way is to use a mod like this:
 

Flavius Drusus

Recruit
WBVC
Best answers
0
kalarhan said:
Compatible is a weird concept.

Does your old (1.04 or older) savegame works with the new patch? Yes
Does your recent (2.000) savegame will works with the final patch (say 2.1)? Yes
How about the companions relations tree? That is created with your savegame, so it won't change with patchs ... that means that you will need to figure out if you should use a old or new chart :XD

Easiest way is to use a mod like this:
I just read the thread about the patch notes and I believe I'm missing some changes. In them there are also some things related to the companions' interactions, which I'm interested in.

I guess I'll make a new save and delete the current one :sad:

For whoever is wondering: the relations' list in this topic isn't 100% valid, anymore.
 

stormwizzy

Sergeant
Best answers
0
Did a little run through the Remade edition, well companionwise (Sandbox).
There seems to be some new likes or dislikes. Here is what I've gotten so far.
Agathinos: Likes Ailchu; Dislikes Asbjorn
Ailchu: Likes Agathinos; Dislikes Ceawlin
Asbjorn: Likes Bodo ; Dislikes Agathinos
Beda: Likes Agathinos ; Dislikes Solveig
Bodo: Likes Beda ; Dislikes Helgi
Brunhild: Likes Clovis ; Dislikes Reginhard
Caio : Likes Egil ; Dislikes Beda, Dwyvei
Ceawlin : Likes Solveig ; Dislikes Ailchu
Clovis: Likes Brunhild ; Dislikes Egil
Donnachad: Likes Morgant ; Dislikes Dwyvei (any pict really)
Dwyvei: Likes Beda ; Dislikes Donnachad
Egil: Likes Reginhard ; Dislikes Clovis, Morgant
Helgi: Likes Reginhard ; Dislikes Egil
Morgant: Likes Donnachad ; Dislikes Solveig
Reginhard: Likes Helgi ; Dislikes Brunhild
Solveig: Likes Brunhild ; Dislikes Reginhard
Thats my result so far after having them all in my company in one go, beating smaller bands to a pulp and occationally just letting days fly by. I posted this list when they stopped notifying me of their dislikes after beating several lesser bands in one go. So do anyone got confirmed Dislikes that I've not gotten so far?
 

Aetor

Recruit
Best answers
0
Gogo said:
1- Caio l 0 d 0                                        0 0
2- Brunhild l Clovis d Ailchu                      1 1 
3- Donnachadh l Morgant d Ceawlin          1 1 
4- Morgant l Donnachadh d Solvieg          1 1 
5- Bodo l Asbjorn d Solvieg                      1 1
6- Clovis l Brunhild d 0                            1 0
7- Ceawlin l Solvieg d Ailchu Donnachad    1 2
8- Solveig l Brunhild d 0                          1 0
9- Asbjorn l Bodo d Agathinos                  1 1
10- Ailchu l Agathinos d Ceawlin Brunhil    1 2   
11- Agathinos l Ailchu d Asbjorn              1 1 


I understand that this party isnt in the list of stables, the problem is that Ceawlin and Ailchu are going to eventually leave my party?
You can have Morgant as well and in 400 days no one has left
 

Baki667

Recruit
Best answers
0
if you can keep ppl with 1 Like and 2 Dislike it should mean that you can keep them all because everybody likes 1 and dislikes 2?

i always thought stable means Dislikes <= Likes
 

Mshai

Recruit
Best answers
0
I always roll with

Morgant
Caio
Bodo
Ailchu
Agathinos
Clovis
Reginhard
Donnchadh

They are perfectly stable and I can do basically whatever I want with them.
 

Soladept

Recruit
Best answers
0
stormwizzy said:
Did a little run through the Remade edition, well companionwise (Sandbox).
There seems to be some new likes or dislikes. Here is what I've gotten so far.
Agathinos: Likes Ailchu; Dislikes Asbjorn
Ailchu: Likes Agathinos; Dislikes Ceawlin
Asbjorn: Likes Bodo ; Dislikes Agathinos
Beda: Likes Agathinos ; Dislikes Solveig
Bodo: Likes Beda ; Dislikes Helgi
Brunhild: Likes Clovis ; Dislikes Reginhard
Caio : Likes Egil ; Dislikes Beda, Dwyvei
Ceawlin : Likes Solveig ; Dislikes Ailchu
Clovis: Likes Brunhild ; Dislikes Egil
Donnachad: Likes Morgant ; Dislikes Dwyvei (any pict really)
Dwyvei: Likes Beda ; Dislikes Donnachad
Egil: Likes Reginhard ; Dislikes Clovis, Morgant
Helgi: Likes Reginhard ; Dislikes Egil
Morgant: Likes Donnachad ; Dislikes Solveig
Reginhard: Likes Helgi ; Dislikes Brunhild
Solveig: Likes Brunhild ; Dislikes Reginhard
Thats my result so far after having them all in my company in one go, beating smaller bands to a pulp and occationally just letting days fly by. I posted this list when they stopped notifying me of their dislikes after beating several lesser bands in one go. So do anyone got confirmed Dislikes that I've not gotten so far?
List is still incomplete sadly, I was attempting to compile one myself in the current Beta Patch and had Solvieg express her dislike of Egil, along with most of the dislikes on your list but I did not get too many new ones as the companions kept leaving and i got sick of using the cheatmenu to re-recruit them, but im sure there is more.
 

stormwizzy

Sergeant
Best answers
0
Thanks Baki  (for google link) and Rarilmar (for helping it becoming "active" :wink: )

The google document looks good and it follows the standard 2 dislike, 1 like.
I do got a question.
In my story (reforged version) it looked like Egil liked Reginhardm, unlike the google document which states Brynhild. Can someone confirm either?


 

Baki667

Recruit
Best answers
0
I think the likes / dislikes are not the same in story and sandbox mode.

Or it could be a mistake on my side :smile:
 

stormwizzy

Sergeant
Best answers
0
Hmm...
Well it would be strange if I started story, finished it and the game was converted to sandbox that likes and dislikes are different.

But you refer to sandbox right? Well we will see if that is right. :smile: Anyway thanks for the list, it filled out some blanks in mine. (And I will hopefully see if there are clashes. I hope there is none).
So far though I like having the girls in my party (so it becomes a smaller band sadly. Must... not.. finish pagan extra storyline :razz:
 

kalarhan

Python Saint
Count
WBNWVCWF&S
Best answers
33
stormwizzy said:
Well it would be strange if I started story, finished it and the game was converted to sandbox that likes and dislikes are different.
They are not different. But complains are turned off in story mode, so companions won't leave you and break the quests  :razz:

Once it turns to sandbox you need to worry about that, not before.
 

Gunnarr

One thing's unclear to me, Egil seems to be unhappy about my choice of companions even though my party includes only ones whom he should be neutral with.
I'm running with Egil, Ceawlin, Morrigan, Asbjorn and Caio.
If it matters, I'm playing post-story sandbox.
 

kalarhan

Python Saint
Count
WBNWVCWF&S
Best answers
33
Gunnarr said:
One thing's unclear to me, Egil seems to be unhappy about my choice of companions even though my party includes only ones whom he should be neutral with.
I'm running with Egil, Ceawlin, Morrigan, Asbjorn and Caio.
If it matters, I'm playing post-story sandbox.
It depends on your original game version, as relations changed over patches (but those changes only affect new games).

Someone should complain about him (or him about someone else) after a battle (it is random, so you may need to wait a few times)

TLDR: just looking at a post here will not give you a good answer :grin:, you need to check your own savegame status
 

boris the blade

Regular
Best answers
0
Any chance of having list of stable parties for 2.012? I read in couple of posts that likes and dislikes changed since earlier patches