?Lady Mesui wants Ascyron captured?

Users who are viewing this thread

FOOL211

Recruit
Hey guys,

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I've captured Ascyron and now it's telling me to deliver him to one of Mesui's settlements where one of her agents will take him off my hands. No such luck.

I've been to both the castles she owns and the surrounding villages but no one has come to claim him, and I can't give him to her directly.

Am I missing something here or is this just bugged out?

Thanks for the suggestions,

I had already tried selling at tavern and putting Ascyron into one of her dungeons, neither worked,

Luckily for me Baltakhand was retaken by the Khuzait and awarded to Mesui shortly after I posted this. As soon as I went there the agent showed up and my dilemma was over.

I had a similar problem with a Battanian lord. I had to capture an Imperial general; kept trying to return him to the Battanians, with no luck.

Eventually I figured it out: you can't hand the prisoner to the lord who gave you the quest, nor can you hand the prisoner over to just anyone or anywhere in the faction. Instead, you have to go to the quest giver's primary owned settlement; when you enter that specific city, a rando should come out and take the prisoner from you.

Figure out the biggest city which Mesui owns, and go there. Hopefully the quest will advance. Good luck.

I have a slithly different problem here Melidir just asked me to capture Milos from western empire I go on and fight the dude now for the third time but he keep repeating the same words again and again and just disapear without being captured

Back
Top Bottom