kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kuauik, do you think that in the next few hours before the mod is released you can make a full suit of gothic plate armour for use in 1257 ad? I'd like it in the Northern Italian "export" style. Also, some of the banners do not look the exact way I want them to look. Can you fix those for me right quick?

Thanks in advance!

sifis172 said:
What's wrong with the balkans? We have beautiful
weather, nice beaches, astonishing hairy girls, great
culture, great history, glorious ancestors etc...
What the hell i was really reading and agreeing to it till I saw hairy girls lol.

EdmundBlackadder said:
Kuauik, do you think that in the next few hours before the mod is released you can make a full suit of gothic plate armour for use in 1257 ad? I'd like it in the Northern Italian "export" style. Also, some of the banners do not look the exact way I want them to look. Can you fix those for me right quick?

Thanks in advance!
Gothic plate would be awesome, i agree with you.

Krowanthus said:
sifis172 said:
What's wrong with the balkans? We have beautiful
weather, nice beaches, astonishing hairy girls, great
culture, great history, glorious ancestors etc...
What the hell i was really reading and agreeing to it till I saw hairy girls lol.
Some guys like it that way, I guess XD
...He forgot to add Burek and Cevapi to the list of things we have XD

Krowanthus said:
Gothic plate would be awesome, i agree with you.

I'm pretty sure plate armor was not really around in any significant quantity in 1257. At best suits of mail would just be reinforced with plate armguards or bridagine; or small metal plates in the case of middle eastern mails. Chainmail was by far the preferred armor of the time, since the technique of how to temper "true" plate armor wasn't know at the time so plate armor would have sucked.

Interesting sidenote on that topic, plate armor was always "know" throughout the dark ages, chainmail rings themselves were cut out from metal plates. Lorica segmenta itself (made by the roman empire) was made out of untempered, mild steel plates and it was intended to crumple when hit.. However later plate armors were tempered high carbon steel that were very rigid to provide their protection, that's the key difference.

Pssst, I was just kidding, it was satirical based on the posts that keep asking Kuauik to make new things, as well as those that ask for non-historical things.

Awh, that's a shame. Would you allow me to go through all the files in the old and new versions, and use the items no longer in the newest version? I'll write you a poem in return.

Back
Top Bottom