kuauik's sweatshop ;0)

Users who are viewing this thread

I can wait however long it takes, I will simply stand here doing Tai Chi and chugging green tea whilst burning incense and listening to Chinese music. It can wait.

I would recommend the release of another (satirical maybe?) screenshot, so as to satiate those in dire need.

Why you dont relase the pack with the hundreds of things you have already done so far as a beta and then you can add new packs with  bug fixes (if there are , sadly there always are)  and new things ... ? :smile:

What you mean?  I can see Kuaik has done a lot of stuff , thats what i mean with "pack" . Just release all the things he have done.

Username69 said:
What you mean?  I can see Kuaik has done a lot of stuff , thats what i mean with "pack" . Just release all the things he have done.
i must clear this once and for all,i am part of the team for like five years now,its my mod same as Dr Thomas mod.The "pack" we are talking about is integral part of the mod,its not some skin pack,or submod.Therefore it will be released with the whole new version. :!:

kuauik said:
Username69 said:
i must clear this once and for all,i am part of the team for like five years now,its my mod same as Dr Thomas mod.The "pack" we are talking about is integral part of the mod,its not some skin pack,or submod.Therefore it will be released with the whole new version. :!:
Alright . thanks !

WONDERFUL stuff... What else should i say, what else CAN i say, that has not been said 50 times by now?  :mrgreen:

So simple reguest:
Please make coat of plate armor that looks "chivalric", some what simple, but with LOTS of leather strips where those fit, i have fetish for them  :eek:
Also some cool "French lily" on chest would be nice, as that was common sign of chivalry.

Thanx if you: do it
Well, you have already done enormous job, so i understand you did not do it: If you dont do it

Back
Top Bottom