SP Antiquity Kingdom of the Nile

Users who are viewing this thread

on topic would be about my mod, and how to make it possible. u wanna talk anti-semetic, take it to anarchronists guild

Since Assyria won the poll, It might take longer to get final release, or even first release out. I could really use someone to model, as I have given up on it in exchange for coding.

EDIT: I might take up modeling again if i can figure out how to get Wings3d to cooperate. layout is weird.

chimera_t said:
Since Assyria won the poll, It might take longer to get final release, or even first release out. I could really use someone to model, as I have given up on it in exchange for coding.

EDIT: I might take up modeling again if i can figure out how to get Wings3d to cooperate. layout is weird.
I could help out some. I'm working on the Redwall mod a little bit to though. I'm also not that good. :razz:

Which version of wings are you using?

chimera_t said:
the newest i guess. does it matter?
I've found the newest to be a bit flaky, so I use a slightly older version, works just as well if not better. :smile:

Any hoo, as for modeling, I've only really done weapons so far, so if you have anything in particular you'd like me to help out with please let me know.

The only things I'm going to need modeled, at least for Egypt: linen kilts, some bronze scale armor, weapons of course, and new helmets. Not sure about Hatti. Need to do some more research.

chimera_t said:
The only things I'm going to need modeled, at least for Egypt: linen kilts, some bronze scale armor, weapons of course, and new helmets. Not sure about Hatti. Need to do some more research.
Weapons I can get to easy enough, I'll have to find some tutorials for armour, and take another look at the one for helmets...
I'll see about getting  a spear or two done later today or maybe tomorrow.

I am sure posts like this are annoying as hell but just how close would you say you are percentage wise( cuz as a modder myself its hard as hell to put a date on something).

:wink: Hope this helps :

picture1znb.png

picture4fm.png

picture3git.png

picture2mgz.png

4449684813_d318035647.jpg

4505910818_12542871c9.jpg

picture1ty.png

picture1trf.png

picture1rxq.png

Hittites

picture5i.png

picture5rx.png

Egypt's enemies

picture1oi.png

Arms & Armor : Mesopotamia &  Ancient Egypt

picture2ybf.png

picture1bzu.png

:idea: check this out , you will need it :
http://www.dbaol.com/armies.htm

ntitle_logo.jpg

Those are pretty damn cool pictures.

It's a shame I didn't notice this thread earlier because it definitely looks interesting. :sad:

Leif_Erikson said:
I am sure posts like this are annoying as hell but just how close would you say you are percentage wise( cuz as a modder myself its hard as hell to put a date on something).
approximately 0.5% done. dont bug me about it. biggest problem is the absence of a map editor for Warband. until someone helps me figure that out, no progress can be made except for models and possible coding.
matmohair1 said:
:wink: Hope this helps :

picture1znb.png

picture4fm.png

picture3git.png

picture2mgz.png

4449684813_d318035647.jpg

4505910818_12542871c9.jpg

picture1ty.png

picture1trf.png

picture1rxq.png

Hittites

picture5i.png

picture5rx.png

Egypt's enemies

picture1oi.png

Arms & Armor : Mesopotamia &  Ancient Egypt

picture2ybf.png

picture1bzu.png

:idea: check this out , you will need it :
http://www.dbaol.com/armies.htm

ntitle_logo.jpg
thanks a ton for the pictures with hittites, and that last couple with all the arms+armor. HUGE help.

GOOD NEWS!!! I found someone who can code for the team. problem is, we need models first. and lots of them. If you have ANY models for middle eastern weapons, they would be greatly appreciated.

chimera_t said:
Leif_Erikson said:
approximately 0.5% done. dont bug me about it. biggest problem is the absence of a map editor for Warband. until someone helps me figure that out, no progress can be made except for models and possible coding.
Use thorgrims editor on a blank original mount and blade map. Make your egyptian map then copy the map.txt over to your warband mod

Back
Top Bottom