Kingdom Creation Should Be Top Priority

Users who are viewing this thread

paladinx333

Sergeant at Arms
Assuming there aren't any game breaking bugs, Kingdom creation should be among the first things they work on in Early Access.

Creating a kingdom was really a goal to strive for in Warband. It was the only way to conquer Calradia and unite it under your flag. It would seem to be the most vexing missing piece of Bannerlord that we know about. Unless there is something else critical missing, full speed ahead on kingdom creation.

Just my two cents.

I agree... unless clan management, marriage, etc. truly isn't in the game yet. I've heard conflicting reports. If that's the case, that should be first, as it's essential to the permadeath system. But second to that - and first if the basics are already in - definitely kingdom creation.

Assuming there aren't any game breaking bugs, Kingdom creation should be among the first things they work on in Early Access.

Creating a kingdom was really a goal to strive for in Warband. It was the only way to conquer Calradia and unite it under your flag. It would seem to be the most vexing missing piece of Bannerlord that we know about. Unless there is something else critical missing, full speed ahead on kingdom creation.

Just my two cents.

I agree. I see kingdom creation as the ultimate goal. Although I'm confident that there is enough content here to be satisfied for a while, I hope that kingdom creation is at the very top of the to-do list.

What does 'Kingdom Creation' specifically entail? Surely this doesn't mean taking over a specific faction but actually starting your own unique faction.

What does 'Kingdom Creation' specifically entail? Surely this doesn't mean taking over a specific faction but actually starting your own unique faction.

You will not be able to create your own faction, like in Warband when you take a fief as an independent.

Agreed. But I'm pretty sure we will be able to in just a few months. Won't be even suprised if it's modded tomorrow. So try not to get attached to your main characters in case it isn't savegame compatible :poop:

I wanted to ask something but went nahh ist 5am you are awake fool you can now just wait for few more hours and you will see it for yourself hahah. Harvesting season is upon us lads!!

As long as procreation is in the game at initial launch, I don't need mechanics. Just give me a good, healthy woman with a heart of fire to match my will of iron and I'll make my own damn kingdom. We'll absorb Calradia the old fashioned way: By having a dynasty with tendrils in every corner of the continent.

In another thread we are debating what would happen if an independent took over a castle and there is no kingdom creation. Its a complete mystery.

:unsure:
the same thing that happened in the original version, where you couldn't have your kingdom ... but I don't remember what it was XD

EDIT: I think you CANNOT siege a castle if you don't have faction...

Hey, guys. I don't want to open a new topic, so I'm asking you here. we know we can't start a new kingdom yet. But how can I at least be the leader of a clan within one nation ? If my clan is strong enough and more clans support me, Can I start a civil war against my king? If we win this war, then surely a new kingdom cannot be created with my leadership?

Agreed. Kingdom management and diplomacy were very lacking in warband (one of the main components holding it back) and should've been prioritized for Bannerlord.

the same thing that happened in the original version, where you couldn't have your kingdom ... but I don't remember what it was XD

EDIT: I think you CANNOT siege a castle if you don't have faction...
If you join a nation and become a vassal, you can Siege a castle (the castle of the nation with which your king is at war)

Back
Top Bottom