King of Dragon Pass

Users who are viewing this thread

It is also worth noting that your people may not be too pleased if the quest was very different from the way it happened in the myths. After all, the goal is to recreate the events. Only sometimes you can't pull it off. You can definitely even perform much better than the gods themselves actually did, but that may not necessarily mean you'll receive better benefits for it.

Learn a myth from another tribe, read it in Lore screen, perform the Heroquest, mimicking the myth.
It's too easy if you can just pay attention to setting's lore.
You will only need additional magic, helpers and other boons to survive mistakes. If you follow the myth you're usually safe.

I hope the coming Android version is up to date, because I can't play the OS version myself. It's supposed to be much improved though. :smile:

(and nice, a guy who already bought a piece of mine snatched two of the scenes overnight! \o/ Gotta love KoDP fans.)

edit: added a few more, there's also a cheaper illustration painted for TLD.

Fehnor said:
Keeping a huge village together and happy makes the later game really challenging and fun.
I don't understand why the carls won't take there damn kids with them when we spit the clan; the kids are freeloading on all the food... these little guys won't grow up fast enough.

Mr.Milker said:
Bunch of the new scenes I painted are now for sale as originals!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/JanPospisilArt
Oh you're you. I'd thought you left here.

On the subject of the android port the KODP blog thing says:

"What version will the Android port be?
Given that A Sharp has not finished the 2.3 update, I would expect it to be based on 2.2.x. (I’d have to track down exactly which version I sent them.)

Will 2.3 come to Android?
That would be great. It will be up to HeroCraft."

lKvgfEK.gif

One prob.
Buying android game work 50% of the time.

Last game i bought didn't let me download the game and they still charged me.

It was walking dead for android.
I had bought all the episodes and **** and still couldn't play em.

I don't trust the android marketplace.

http://sixages.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-saga-begins.html

Over the years, lots of people asked for a sequel of some sort. The obvious follow-up would be a game that was just King of Dragon Pass with new scenes. I know that some players would be pleased with that, but that never felt like enough. If I’m going to work on something for over a year, the project needs to have at least some novel twist. (It doesn’t have to be as groundbreaking as King of Dragon Pass, which I believe was the first storytelling strategy game!) Over the years I toyed with some ideas, but nothing seemed like it would work. Finally, a few months ago, I had an inspiration.

Hmm, maybe we could start a separate thread for 6A?

Anyway, we're entering the concept art stage. :smile:

http://sixages.blogspot.ca/2014/11/concept-art-goals.html

And I have to say, the artists who we asked to join at this point both know their stuff when it comes to certain cultures. (which we'll be drawing inspiration from) Should be fun and it should end up fitting (visually) in the canon stuff established by the Guide to Glorantha books.

Back
Top Bottom