King of Dragon Pass

Users who are viewing this thread

Its easy enough to see when you go to Reorganize the clan, just hover your mouse over a noble and all his/her stats and preferred god will be shown. Make sure you always have every ring member worshiping a separate god.

iRock said:
Eurmal? Forget it.
Can someone then sum up the skills and the belonging gods to them, so I can write that down?

I already did.

Leader- Deity you chose at the first event when you choose your tribe.
Animals- Uralda for herding and Odayla for hunting
Bargaining- Isaaries
Combat- Orlanth, Humakt, Urox, Vinga, Elmal
Custom- Lhankor Mhy
Leadership- Orlanth
Plants- Ernalda or her son, Bantur
Magic- Whichever you prefer as long as the user is high in it.

You need to learn your gods because some things aren't that simple in respect to what you might need. Eurmal is always needed in a ring because a ring member of Eurmal gives a bonus to quests.

Edit: Lhankor Mhy is the God of Laws. An Isaaries follower would be a great speaker. A follower of Lhankor Mhy would know how to judge people while an Isaaries follower would know how to persuade people.

What's wrong in this saving system?
First time I'm seeing one like that.

It open one of my computer folder.
Am i supposed to click a place in particular to save?
Create a special folder?

It is indeed. I've had myself some good fun ever since I bought the iOS version, haven't quite managed to become king of the whole pass yet however, there are always dragons or beastmen or other misc. event that ****s me over. Also, the Duckmen are awesome.

So, I've decided to start playing this again. I recently got a new computer, so I'd prefer to play it on my older computer because if I try to do it on the new one, I'll have to get up every two hours so my brother can get on. The problem is that we are using a large TV for the old computer as a monitor, and when I try and launch it the exe. runs, but nothing changes on my computer except the resolution. My brother said he fixed the resolution problem for Dungeon Keeper on this computer by messing around in the files , but that he can't figure out how to do it for this game. Is it even possible to make it run on a big screen TV? Are there any third party things that could make it do so?

BTW, there's an Android port being made by another company. And there's an update coming to the iOS version, should be quite nice. I've done art for several new scenes and a character.

Game is fun.

After ~25 hours or so, the only part that pisses me off is the roll-the-dice hero quests. I spent too much time trying to figure out the right answers and being horribly confused when everything gave the same outcome. I learned later that stacking hero skills, magic and sacrifices lets you pick almost any answer and complete the quest.

Keeping a huge village together and happy makes the later game really challenging and fun.

Wow, what the ****? That explains so much about it. Quite disappointed in finding that out.

Still, one of my favourite games even if I've never finished it.

You still probably benefit by imitating how it happened in myths. Questions might also test some of the Hero's stats, so better pick one where you Hero is strongest, although usually if he plays certain role, he should already be talented in that area. Strong Heroes in all stats might also have better changes being victorious in those encounters which isn't described in myths, but I would imagine there is always one answer better suited to the role you are mimicking (or when in doubt, try use your strongest skill).

You might also be able to survive poor answer, but come back wounded in stats. I had one of my promising leader and alter-ego with great stats coming back maimed to average guy after taking several hits in quest. So it's better to try get all buffs before entering Gods realms. It's hardly worth to succeed Hero quest if one of your most promising heroes comes back crippled.

Back
Top Bottom