SP Medieval Fantasy King Arthur Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

SO its pointless and its pretty much PLAGERISM :evil:
which it is, because i started mine before this one and he didn't ask.
NO it doesnt have the same name but its still the same thing. once we get the main part we are putting  in the other knights and such..

It's not exactly plagiarism...he probably never even saw your thread, because if he did, he most likely would have changed the subject of his mod.

Besides...do you have anything resealed?
Does he have anything released?

He doesn't have to ask to work on a subject he likes, and I think he is more focusing on the last battle.

I think it's preety childish to act like this...I doubt your mods will look the same if they ever get released ( note that only about 10 % of projects get a release before dying, so I question the probability of both project ever seeing the light of the day).

There are 2 post apocalyptic mods, 2 gameplay/sieges mods, 2 40 k mods...none of them look/are the same, and none of the modmakers working on them bother themselves with "competing"  :roll:

Plagiarism of sir mallory? Heh.

Well, it is not a horrible idea, but I always wodner why we get so few original ideas for mods :sad:

Liam thinks he owns King Arthur and is secretly frightened that someone else might do the mod better than him.

exactly because everyone thinks like you.

and theres also two first person shooter games being made and three rts in the world and they dont look the same. because theres only one thing someone can make per genre..

Per genre? You must be joking.

Please, tell me why you don't want him making a mod set in the same "world" as yours? You don't own King Arthur or England. There are many games set in WWII, but I don't hear people accusing others of plagiarism. Same old, maybe, but not plagiarism.

Great_Duke said:
I think it's preety childish to act like this...I doubt your mods will look the same if they ever get released ( note that only about 10 % of projects get a release before dying, so I question the probability of both project ever seeing the light of the day).

There are 2 post apocalyptic mods, 2 gameplay/sieges mods, 2 40 k mods...none of them look/are the same, and none of the modmakers working on them bother themselves with "competing"  :roll:

Dies the Fire and Bitter Earth. Rather than hate each other, we have been sharing resources for our mutual benefit. It's modding, not cutthroat business.

Sir calrad said:
I am planning on using plate armour plate armour was the normal armour set for a knight in medeival times since they had to be strong to defend from crossbows and longbows i am also planning on making long bows a bit stronger

crossbows went throuw plate armor like a bullet and bows still hit flesh to and plate armor was only around for lets say 500 years i beleve :neutral: the flint lock pistol made the armor useless and leonardo made the flint lock pistol and other wepons of war (he was agenst war btw) :???: so you might want to put ring mail. :mrgreen: love the internet

i think it was 500 years not sure

Is this set in the time that the mythical King Arthur story was set, or is it with all this new evidence of the Roman legionnaire named Artorius?

If anyone can be bothered i would really like some help with the modeling its gettin kinda tough and i dont know how to rig armour and junk so any help is apreciated.

and untill i can bother enough time im going to be using the freak sword from stoned's weapon pack as Excalibur.

Artisturk said:
Reserved for updates
Huh? Where was that for?  :shock:

Anyway, I ain't good enough in modeling yet to make anything not futuristic or crude. Good luck still.

Servitor

This sounds like a pretty good mod. I hope that this mod will be as good when it finish as it sounds like now...
I'm realy sory that I can't offer any help for moding. But still, good luck! You'll need it.

LEGENDA said:
This sounds like a pretty good mod. I hope that this mod will be as good when it finish as it sounds like now...
I'm realy sory that I can't offer any help for moding. But still, good luck! You'll need it.
I sertantly will! and thats fine you cant help with any modding just thanks for the support.

Sir calrad said:
LEGENDA said:
I'm really sorry that I can't offer any help for modding. But still, good luck! You'll need it.
I sure will! and that's fine you cant help with any modding just thanks for the support.

(Fixed spelling)

Also, good luck with your mod!

Back
Top Bottom