SP Medieval Fantasy King Arthur Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

It's no problem I can help test if you want, that's all I can do, but I've never done it.  :razz: You know the strange armor? Remove that and put an Excalibur, and a copy of King Arthur's armor in there. That would be awesome.

ahh no i never really spend much time in city's unless its to go to the weapon/armour shop or the tavern in most cases i just click the little button saying "visit tavern"

If there is anything I can suggest it would be that when you model the sword (which I can help with, if it pleases your honor), it should not be some fancy shmancy fantasy sword.  It should look like a normal sword, just better, understand?  Perhaps I will make one and show you, if not to use, but at least to get my idea.

Sir calrad said:
and untill i can bother enough time im going to be using the freak sword from stoned's weapon pack as Excalibur.

You actually want to use that? well, you're welcome, of course, but don't you want something a bit cooler?

edit: send me a picture of a sword you think would rock as excalibur and i'll model it for you

edit2: what about something along the lines of the sword of king Edward III?

Its a highly decorated sword, and still pretty simple...IMO it would be perfect

stoned-dude said:
Sir calrad said:
and untill i can bother enough time im going to be using the freak sword from stoned's weapon pack as Excalibur.

You actually want to use that? well, you're welcome, of course, but don't you want something a bit cooler?

edit: send me a picture of a sword you think would rock as excalibur and i'll model it for you

edit2: what about something along the lines of the sword of king Edward III?
[picture]
[picture]
Its a highly decorated sword, and still pretty simple...IMO it would be perfect

wow cool but i was thinking more along the lines of:
http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=excaliburpicaq8.jpg

but i know that would take alot of work if you could send me that one i have an idea ill use it for.

Painkiller's right, have it as a bastard sword or something, just simpler. Similar length, but more damage, and speed. Maybe have it have a special effect on your stats.

P.S. That sword is mostly for show. I.e. Hang it on your wall, and brag about how much you spent on it. Go with the King Edward III, that looks more like Excalibur to me.

Yeah, or, you could have a dragon like hilt because King Arthur Pendragon was the dragon.  If you read a bit on the legend, I believe it was either the first time he went to battle or every time, but a dragon would fly across the sky.

So, the sword could have a dragon hilt and it would probably be a bastard sword.  That would be coolest.

no that thing you want to be excalibur is ugly as a corpse that has been bloated from floating in a sea of seaman, its so tacky its unbelivable, I bet however made it put a lot of time into but its friggin retarded. dont use that one!

Nethoras said:
no that thing you want to be excalibur is ugly as a corpse that has been bloated from floating in a sea of seaman, its so tacky its unbelivable, I bet however made it put a lot of time into but its friggin retarded. dont use that one!

About my idea or what?

Have your ever read The Blind Knight?  A rather nice sounding sword that was, sure enough.

Heh, sir calrad, I found a tutorial about modelling, so i can help out a bit, swords mostly, but I'm learning more.

Back
Top Bottom