Kicked from Server ALLWAYS

Users who are viewing this thread

Pearcyx

Recruit
Hello,

Yesterday I got the game and soon as i installed it asked me to remember my serial key. Then soon as i go and join a online game it will kick me within seconds?

Anyone know this reason?

Been reading up on it, but dont see  how :S? I activated the game on steam as a " Steam product " then the game gave me a key :S?

I just deleted the game off my account, then went back onto steam and purchased the game and its doing the same thing.... this is a joke... I dont wanna leave a bad review on the game or anything cus it looks good and postive reviews but looks like im ganna bin this game off and leave a bad review.

Pearcyx said:
I just deleted the game off my account, then went back onto steam and purchased the game and its doing the same thing.... this is a joke... I dont wanna leave a bad review on the game or anything cus it looks good and postive reviews but looks like im ganna bin this game off and leave a bad review.
There is obviously something strange going on here. Google what is going wrong and maybe you can find an answer.

Hey i been on google for past day XD!! I can not find a solution, I even contacted the support off TaleWorlds, Yet no reply...

Alaric Shinrog™ said:
Have you tried to download the game from Taleworlds and use it there?

I will do later pal? can you link so i dont get it wrong? what serial key shall i use? the one trhat steam gives me? or the one I have saved on my notepad? when steam said write it down?

shall i uninstall the game first and the registry?

Alaric Shinrog™ said:

Hey dude after i downloaded it from website and put in my serial key and it says it has been activated ( it has never done this before btw ) it allows me to play.. but if i die its kicks me :sad: wtf why ahahah

IF you installed the game with a different key previously, this maybe because of it. There seems to be a couple of potential fixes.

if you did install the game with a different key, you needneed to regedit to remove that old key / change it to your current one.

otherwise you could open rlg_config My Documents and change the secure connections line to 0, or if its at 0 to 1.

Pearcyx said:
Alaric Shinrog™ said:

Hey dude after i downloaded it from website and put in my serial key and it says it has been activated ( it has never done this before btw ) it allows me to play.. but if i die its kicks me :sad: wtf why ahahah

dont die then

Sorry for the late reply!

We identified an issue on our end and fixed it. You should be able to connect to multiplayer servers now. If you have any more problems please feel free to PM me and I will do my best to assist you!

Back
Top Bottom