Kick / horse-stop-thingie bindings

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarosu

Sergeant
Hey.

When you press ctrl+j, your horse stop, like if it got a spear in the front (without the dmg lol).
When you press some other button, you kick :grin:

Now, since you can't kick while on a horse, and since you can't stop your horse if you're not on a horse, why haven't these 2 things been bound to the same button?`

So I'm suggesting they should be bound to the same binding :grin:

That's not very handy if you're on a horse.

See most players put the kick on "E". Which is very close to "W" to move forwards (very basic) If people on horses accidentally slip and press E there horse comes to a stop which could happen in a very uncomfortable situation in which they could easily be overwhelmed for example.

killer-blead said:
That's not very handy if you're on a horse.

See most players put the kick on "E". Which is very close to "W" to move forwards (very basic) If people on horses accidentally slip and press E there horse comes to a stop which could happen in a very uncomfortable situation in which they could easily be overwhelmed for example.

Just because you wouldn't use this adjustable binding doesn't mean that others would find this very useful. Sarosu, I would recommend putting this in the suggestion section

Would love if it was the same button as kick.  I use ctrl myself.  My pinky can reach it without having to move my hand from WASD.

Just out of interest, what sort of situations do you guys use kick in for SP over taking a swing or a block, haven't really used it ever, would like to

Qtee said:
Just out of interest, what sort of situations do you guys use kick in for SP over taking a swing or a block, haven't really used it ever, would like to

I use it if I start to get ganged up on, particularly in the arena where I don't have my armor to help me. It'll kick one of the attackers back long enough for me to deal with the other. I'll also often just use it instead of blocking. Since bots usually just keep walking into you kick-slashing actually does work wonders on them. Kick, hit, kick, hit, kick hit. As long as they aren't backing up they won't get a swing in at all.

Back
Top Bottom