Just focus more on Stats and skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Wezz

Recruit
There is an website that indicates wich skils work and wich not,please on the next patch or beta focus more on this,i dont think that so many people want more ladies in the game,or some troop stat fixes,or texture gliches,because of that you can still play the game,but skills and stats affect your gameplay. For example for steward non of skills are working. We need that fast. All skills working,because all of players are waiting for this. After 140 hours i get boored,and im waiting for all the skills to work and after that i come back.

There is an website that indicates wich skils work and wich not,please on the next patch or beta focus more on this,i dont think that so many people want more ladies in the game,or some troop stat fixes,or texture gliches,because of that you can still play the game,but skills and stats affect your gameplay. For example for steward non of skills are working. We need that fast. All skills working,because all of players are waiting for this. After 140 hours i get boored,and im waiting for all the skills to work and after that i come back.

There is no point in implementing skills that are going to be changed tomorrow. Devs said they are reworking perks. We saw that already with 1H and 2H skills.

Totally agree with OP it's the one thing I am waiting on most and was most disappointed about the initial implementation of, but as hruza said they are working on it and we'll just have to be patient. It's also likely that they have different teams doing different things so the additional ladies and stat fixes could all be done by a different team to those doing perks and so aren't holding up the perk development.

Despite the good reasons for them doing it at the pace of 1 tree a week, fixing perks is the no.1 priority for some players, myself included, so the sooner they can get them up and running the better as I am finding it is putting me off playing until at least all of the combat ones are implemented which looks like it will be nearly a couple of months at current rate..

I'll agree to wait happily as long as it takes for them to rework perks if they give me just one in the next patch... the leadership perk that lets you place your army before battle!

I know that,but they can do that in one patch. 1 OR 2 weeks i think is enough,because this patches rarely contains some gameplay changes.

Back
Top Bottom