Joke thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Well it depends if your talking about the race (for example ashkenazi Jews) or the religion. Regardless, I'm pretty sure he's already aware of that. :roll:

Hmm its just my dad is jewish (while I am an Atheist), and some dont see the difference between religion and race.

Moss said:
Well it depends if your talking about the race (for example ashkenazi Jews) or the religion. Regardless, I'm pretty sure he's already aware of that. :roll:

Ah well, at least you aren't black.

I joke, I joke

Trooper5445 said:
Gculk said:
No, the worst joke ever is:

What's the worst part about being a black Jew?

You've gotta sit in the back of the oven.
I got in a fist fight over that joke.

But it was more due to other circumstances. That was just the final straw.

I nearly did too.  A black guy walked in when I said that to my friend, and he spread the word around.  Nearly got jumped a few times for that one.  :lol:

before, people were talking about that chinese flood thing. bull****. just like the myththat if you got every person in china to walk in a single file line in front of you, the line would never end. supposedly meaning that the birth rate is so high that it would keep going. but we know that's bollocks because people aren't going to have the time to procreate if they're walking in one big huge ****ing line. (and no, that wasn't a joke)

knock knock

who's there?

banannorama. no, wait...

it sucks because you probably haven't seen or even heard of this episode of Corner Gas. and chances are you won't even know what Corner Gas is.

well, I can't back that up. but my dad was on an episode of Corner Gas.

and maybe I'm only acting stupid to cover up for an elaborate plan that even your (and I might kill myself before I finish typing this) "smart" (you're not as stupid as some people) brain cannot even begin to comprehend.

cbc, maybe? I have five channels that I get it on: cbc, comedy network, ctv, ctv DV, and comedy DV. there may also be some HD channels, but I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom