Joke thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Rando said:
Ingolifs. He is a sheep faquer.  See it is written right underneath his name.
Also, I don't wanna sound like a narc or nothing but, someone might wanna edit out that particular joke.

Ingolifs, a sheep and a dog were survivors of a terrible shipwreck.They found themselves stranded on a desert island and after being there for a while they got into the habit of going to the beach every evening to watch the sun go down. One particular evening, the sky was red with beautiful cirrus clouds, the breeze was warm and gentle; a perfect night for romance. As they sat there, the sheep started looking better and better to Ingolfs. Soon, he leaned over to the sheep and put his arm around it. But the dog got jealous, growling fiercely until Ingolifs took his arm from around the sheep. After that, the three of them continued to enjoy the sunsets together, but there was no more cuddling. A few weeks passed by and lo, and behold, there was another shipwreck. The only survivor was a beautiful young woman, the most beautiful woman Ingolifs had ever seen. That night he introduced her to their evening beach ritual. It was another beautiful evening: red cirrus clouds, a warm and gentle breeze; perfect for a night of romance. Pretty soon Ingolifs started to get those feelings again. He fought them as long as he could, but he finally gave in and leaned over to the young woman, cautiously, and whispered in her ear...

'Would you mind taking the dog for a walk?'

Berny said:
There was this New Zealander named Ingolifs who got himself fired from his job at the ranch. He was out of work for a while, then started to get hungry. So he swallowed his pride, and went to the other ranch in those parts to ask for work--it was a sheep ranch. They hired him, of course, not too many cowboys wanted to herd sheep. The first night he was there, the other cowboys there woke him up. "Get up, boy," they said.
"It's time for your initiation!"

Initiation! But how bad could it be, he thought to himself. Afterall,
they were a bunch of sheep
tenders!

So they took him out back of the sheep-pen, and he saw all the other
guys lined up waiting. "Go on,"
they said, "Boy, it's time you showed you were a REAL man!"

"Huh?" he said.

"That's right," they said, pointing at the sheep, "Show us you're a real
man."

Oh, no, he thought, they couldn't possibly want him to...but then he
really needed the job. So he squared his shoulders and went and picked out a sheep. He led it behind the shed. After a moment, the other were rewarded by the sounds of, "Baaaah BAAAAH..."

A couple of minutes later the cowboy came back out, buttoning his pants,
to see the other guys all laughing at him.

Oh, great, he thought, now I've really been had. "So, what?" he said,
"Was I not supposed to screw the sheep?"

"That's not it," they laughed. "It's just that you picked out an ugly one."

Two fellows in a pub, both drinking ale.

One says to the other 'just nipping to the toilet, watch me pint will ya?'

While he's away, a women comes over from the bar, squats down, and breaks wind in his pint.

The man comes back, his friend says to him 'hey, that woman over at the bar came over 'ere and broke wind in your pint'

The man says 'hold on a minute, I think I know who she is'

So he walks over to her and says 'Hey, you fart in my whitbread?'

She goes 'No, I'm Tessa Sanderson.'

An English guy was very ill and his son went to visit him in the hospital. Suddenly, the father began to breathe heavily and grabbed the pen and pad by the bed. With his last ounce of strength he wrote a note, dropped it, and died.

The son was so overcome with grief that he didn't remember slipping the note into his pocket. At the funeral, he reached into the pocket of his coat and immediately felt the note. He excitedly read it thinking it might be something he could recite during the service. It said:

YOU WANKER -- GET OFF MY OXYGEN PIPE!!!

What is this difference between a duck?
One foot is both the same as the other two.

Don't ask. (Or do, I don't care)

How do you stop a baby falling down an uncovered drain?

Put a javelin through it's head.  :twisted:

Did put "manhole" instead of drain but after reading it through I decided it could be interpreted very wrongly.

What is this difference between baby and a brick?

It's not fun to kick the brick.

I already posted this on another joke thread, but as a Finn I still find it funny enough to be shared with a few more people. I might be the only one who finds this funny, but who cares...

What was the result when Swedish engineers combined the best qualities of a parachute and an airbag?
-A parachute that automatically opens upon impact.

We have those, just in kerryman form.

What was the kerrymans latest invention?

A helicopter with an ejection seat. 

What was the kerrymans latest invention?

An inflatable dartboard.

What's funnier than swinging a baby really fast on a swing...

stopping it with a shovel.

Lord Sami said:
I already posted this on another joke thread, but as a Finn I still find it funny enough to be shared with a few more people. I might be the only one who finds this funny, but who cares...

What was the result when Swedish engineers combined the best qualities of a parachute and an airbag?
-A parachute that automatically opens upon impact.

I'm not a Dane like Seff, but that made me laugh too.  :razz:

tamuli said:
We have those, just in kerryman form.

We just go with Irish.

Why are there no icecubes in ireland?

Cause the lost they recipie.

Ever see the irish sex manual?

In, out. Repeat as necessary.

Back
Top Bottom