Need More Info Jalmarys Defensive Siege completely broken and AI are pretty much non functional

Users who are viewing this thread

So i was in jalmarys waiting for my parties wounded to heal up and the Valdains attacked which is fine with me I had a really strong group of archers and heavy infantry so i was like bring it on! But when the siege started BOY OH BOY was it messed up all AI not under my control where just straight up attacking and running into everything in between them and the enemy. On top of that all sorts of troops where somehow clipping and making it through random walls and such. Basically made the siege unwinnable for my side because my own allies busted through their own gates and where just straight up running around. Eventually the enemy AI found 1 siege ladder they could get up but it glitched them on top of the Siege hoarding when they got to the top so my melee units couldn't attack them and they could rain down projectilies on the whole courtyard.
So I have come to the conclusion that even on the lowest possible settings Bannerlord can not handle battle that are over 700 troops total. My PC literally wasn't maxed and the game just can't do it
My PC Specs:
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor 3.70 GHz
GPU EVGA FTW3 RTX 2080 TI
RAM 16GB
LcVkHnc.jpg
aLR8O93.jpg
xlhWVtK.jpg
ybOHfJ9.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom