• Rus

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Normanz

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then if youre not french what are you (dont say norman please)

also Herger they may be animals, animals that pay good for mercenearys  :smile:

1. were are you from?: California, USA.

2. how much will you be able to play (how many times a week):I play about an hour or two every day if I can.

3. how long have you played vikingr/warband?: Couple of months.

4. what does youre name wanna be ? (gotta be a historical old norse viking name like: Haraldr_Jomsborg): Nagai_Floki (The first part is Old Slavic the last part is Old Norse, I guess my character is be a half breed from Rus :/)

5.do you have a mic and teamspeak 3 ? (we have a ts3 channel): My mic doesn't work but I do have TS3.

6. will you show respect to ME (Deputy Ulfr_Jomsborg) And our leader (Jarl_Sigvaldi_Jomsborg): Of course.

im not quite sure if  want too recruit you or not jst becuse the fact that you arre american, we have had americans before and they were having problems with time zones and then become unactive.

I am away week or more, so i can't join to event. Have fun with event brothers of war. And cut some enemys heads! Bye!

the event is today! brothers we will win trust me! the TS will be voip.arrakis-net.com in the Jómsvíkingar sub-channel inside the L'Armée Du Bâtard channel
iwill be the commander of  Jómsvíkingar during the event
hope you all can make it and hopefully it will be a sucsess  :smile:

7 of 20 signed up turned  up. evan tough i couldnt come cause of my connection whichg is a fair rreason. i want too join another clan im sick and tired of this. and i guess sigvaldi better do something about this.

stay active pepole.

After some thinking Im leaving this to Sigvaldi, too many of us are inactive and iim tired of always trying so hard too get evryone orginazied.

I am Leaving, ill still have the page here until Sigvaldi makes his own if he want too ofc hes currently at vacation so can take some time.

Good bye evryone!  :sad:

- Úlfr

it is, ive always liked the leader role evan tough i never was no real leader i just did all the work wich is actully alot and then all that for nothing.

Don't lose heart, Úlfr. If you ask me, you should do a roll call to see who's active and who isn't, purge the inactive ones mercilessly (failure to show up to an event you signed up for without advance warning or a real good explanation might be enough to get kicked out), and enforce some stricter standards when it comes to recruiting. You've put a lot of work into this and you shouldn't just let those who can't be bothered ruin it.

That's assuming you can actually do that. I didn't know Sigvaldi was above you in the hierarchy.

well im quite confused actully on what too do. but im sure i dont want too be a leader of anysort anymore. evan tough i kinda never wore a leader in the first place

before the event i told evrybody about the event and reminded them evryday and at least 18 of them could come.

i think its better too split up and join anoter clan.

Seems rather an over reactions. Seemed to me you're giving up... Do as Hrotha says, do a purge of inactives and then do some recruiting...

i know i know. trying too not make this look like a over reaction but i dont wanna take on the role as deputy u see ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom