Jómsvíkingar [Víkingar based Warband]

favorite faction ? (just for fun)

  • Vikingar

    Votes: 39 62.9%
  • Goidil

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Engle

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Rus

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Normanz

    Votes: 9 14.5%

  • Total voters
    62

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then just stick it out untill Sigvaldi gets back. Seems rather bad on your reputation and that of Jomsvíking if you leave just becouse of a tad inactivity :/ But, hey tis your call mate :smile:
 
Sigvaldi hasnt done too much for this but yeah i think im going too stick with Jomsvikingar and see what Sigvaldi also has too say and do becuse i give p my position as a deputy.
 
UlfrTheMighty said:
Sigvaldi hasnt done too much for this but yeah i think im going too stick with Jomsvikingar and see what Sigvaldi also has too say and do becuse i give p my position as a deputy.

Oh comon man. Those aren't the times to qq out. Just stick with us, kick those who are inactive and bring some new guys in :grin:
 
Okay, I came back from holiday yesterday and see that we got a problem.

I'll do as best as I can, I know that many of our members have been inactive the last weeks.
The solution will probably be to kick most of the players who is really inactive first, and if Ulfr don't wanna be deputy we may vote for a new deputy if we need one. I'll talk with and inform the Jomsvikingar-members about the situation.
 
Ill still be doing work for the clan tough : ) also may we start with a weekly gathering in the public vikingr server ?
 
The Men of Jómborg is in need for Fresh Blood!


sbannerd.png


Jómsvíkingar Clan Thread

If it happens YOU! Yes YOU! are interested in joing this Víkingar Faction based clan please contact me on steam My Steam
if you dont have steam contact me on the forum Either on our clan thread Here or on my forum profile


 
I was thinking like 2 trainings 1 mandatory and the other optional so that when someone can't make it to the mandatory one he can come to the optional one etc, but it might be too much as you have said, yeah.
 
yep we need too get the perfect time and day so most of us can.

also remember our TeamSpeak3 server ip: 212.227.249.185 which we will be using
 
Hail Úlfr Jómsborg of the Jómsvíkingaz!
I, Troudwyn of the Frisian realm, give my sword to you, and I am willing to hold the lines in the name of the clan.
 
Jan Arie said:
Hail Úlfr Jómsborg of the Jómsvíkingaz!
I, Troudwyn of the Frisian realm, give my sword to you, and I am willing to hold the lines in the name of the clan.

Welcome Trouðwwyn! is it okay i call you welsh mercenarie ? ; )
 
UlfrTheMighty said:
Jan Arie said:
Hail Úlfr Jómsborg of the Jómsvíkingaz!
I, Troudwyn of the Frisian realm, give my sword to you, and I am willing to hold the lines in the name of the clan.

Welcome Trouðwwyn! is it okay i call you welsh mercenarie ? ; )
Welsh? I have no ties with the Welsh.  :neutral:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom