Jómsvíkingar [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Totally desnecesary, respect must be a mutual thing. Same way Ragnarr dont make fun of your clan thread you should respect Jomsborg clan thread. Im not a jomsborg but i dont play the smart guy on others thread. This is not a fight! Jomsborg can comit some ****s, but thye are changing... So stop the harass... Thanks!

nacholoko16 said:
Totally desnecesary, respect must be a mutual thing. Same way Ragnarr dont make fun of your clan thread you should respect Jomsborg clan thread. Im not a jomsborg but i dont play the smart guy on others thread. This is not a fight! Jomsborg can comit some ****s, but thye are changing... So stop the harass... Thanks!

Calm,mate. It's Áed's humor. Scottish humor.

nacholoko16 said:
But happens for making joyous occassion as where happy laughing, can doing? Is only in have times that funny for fun so not maleficent preoccupations. But then what in that thread? Furniture savings.

Orchid said:
nacholoko16 said:
But happens for making joyous occassion as where happy laughing, can doing? Is only in have times that funny for fun so not maleficent preoccupations. But then what in that thread? Furniture savings.
In a comunitty where is always someone harrasing someone is kind of hard recognize the humor stufss. Specially if you dont got alot of skills on English lenguage. My reaction is totaly product of the things i have live in this *pacefull* comunitty. Anyway, sorry for the missunderstood TirAeda, have a nice day!

Progress... 
003.jpg

Very good. Have you already had the opportunity to test it? (I would advise you to replace the handle of the axe with a broader one though.)

Hospes fori said:
Very good. Have you already had the opportunity to test it? (I would advise you to replace the handle of the axe with a broader one though.)

I a sort of training against a friend yes. I do not use the axe for reenacting, but for woodcutting. (They are sort of sharp) the sword and some Saxes are for reenacment fighting but there isn't a lot of that in my area so I do LARP mainly.

I assume you are not part of a reenactment group then. In view of this sword, do you reenact the late Middle Ages when you nevertheless get the chance to?
And LARP still sounds interesting. May I ask what kind of character, or perhaps even characters, you are portraying? You would not happen to have a photograph of your kit?

I do have some late medieval clothes beside my viking clothes. In LARP I portray a young viking serving a nobleman as mercenary (because he is my mentor).  But I'm not in that scene since a long time, so I haven't been on a big event such like the Drachenfest in germany but on some taverns. I may be aible to send you some pictures in a few days, because the organizer of those events do make photos.

Anund Felagi Jomsborg teamhitting on Hid. Oficcial server. Control your members please, thanks for the attention!

Back
Top Bottom