Jómsvíkingar [Recruiting]

Users who are viewing this thread

Posted by Hrotha Fyrninga:

Hi!

The new Víkingr event has been announced, so if you guys are interested you can start asking your mates and putting together a roster.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,331094.0.html

As for your faction-specific names for the thread, if you play as Engle the name I coined for Maldon would work: Dícsæte (clan tag, in case you'd like to use it in-game: Dícsætna). If you play as Normant, a good equivalent of 'Jómsvíkingar' would be Gent de Clatburg, where 'Clatburg' is a fictional placename modelled after Jómsburg: Clat- is from Celtic *klâdo-, "ditch", plus -burg, just like Jómsborg is from Pomeranian jǫma "ditch" + -borg.

Cheers

Now what faction shall it be? Decide in this poll!

Michael Corleone said:
There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer

Kidding.
Depending on how many of you Jomseaneans show up, you might end up fighting on both sides anyways. At least you'd have one foot in the winning camp for sure then... :wink:

Leifr Eiríksson said:
You guys should play Rome at War too, it's very popular.

We used to do that, and we actually enjoyed it. The problem is the timing of the shieldwall event there, because than we mostly have an Event already. But I guess I should really get up my ass and motivate some people for that again, the mod actually deserved more attention.

Can i still rejoin? I feel like i should not have left the clan, i was pretty rude  :facepalm: ....
The thing is that I want to join an active clan, and my current clan is dead...
I regret what i did.
I hope you give me a second chance.

Jomsvikingar screenshots

5230982CAC75CF5905B90F143FA7C4EBA54D1F8E

EC05AEE1BE7FFD0AC48A7DF3F8E23E703EC40A28

B2C110B0BFCFD3DEC94BF7F6144AE6317A016CA5

Back
Top Bottom