It's discrimination!

Users who are viewing this thread

STcloz

Sergeant
Player has 4 more attribute points than companions. This is unfair. This is discrimination! I fight for the NPC rights!

What about representation? Women are more than 50 percent of the population, they should be more than 50 percent of soldiers and Lor- uhm, Ladies. And don't get me started on women disliking my character because he's an eldritch horror as tall as a hobbit and as fat as a troll... with green hair.
Sexism, specism, classism... this game has it all!
(Just being humorous here, after the doom and gloom of my other posts I felt like joking a little.)

What about representation? Women are more than 50 percent of the population, they should be more than 50 percent of soldiers and Lor- uhm, Ladies. And don't get me started on women disliking my character because he's an eldritch horror as tall as a hobbit and as fat as a troll... with green hair.
Sexism, specism, classism... this game has it all!
(Just being humorous here, after the doom and gloom of my other posts I felt like joking a little.)
You're joking but it's crappy that they give most female lords crappy stats compared to the males and also crappy that you can only marry off (sell) your sister and daughters!

Give me the sWORrd sisters!

gIVE ME EQUAL STATS FOR lADIES1

Give me husbando collection for sisters and daughters!

Yes. Native import export feature. I want it. The mod doesn't work well since it can't reconcile level with experience.
hmm, what is the point of import/export? If I play a game with a character, why would I want to play a new game with the same character? Leveling, age (death by 50+), all remain the same I presume? Or is it like a cheat where you can reverse aging

hmm, what is the point of import/export? If I play a game with a character, why would I want to play a new game with the same character? Leveling, age (death by 50+), all remain the same I presume? Or is it like a cheat where you can reverse aging
Because I don't have much fun repeating something dull, such as trading. I upgrade this skill in order to trade cities.

As a side note, let's just appreciate how ridiculous it is that you need to be an experienced trader in order to exchange fiefs.
It's designed like that for the gameplay reason I guess, though neither reasonable nor enjoyable. 275 trading skill is hardly to be achieved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom