Is this forum under attack?

Users who are viewing this thread

I got nothing to complain about. I like W&S so far. Okay, it has its bugs here and there, but that doesn't really put the fun out of the game for me. I also like the era it is playing in. But I also like Warband, but now I got the problem that when I play Warband I greatly miss some of the features that W&S has. The advanced trade with caravans for example (although it is a little glitchy at the moment), and the improved possibilities with convincing Nobles to join your cause. And that's only two of many things.

I also like the questlines alot, since when playing Warband it sometimes feels like you are just riding around on a world map and do.. stuff, without any real interaction with said world. (Unless you play with certain mods, of course.)

Dominique said:
I've never seen a forum with so much critics and haters.

I think this forum is under attack by rant bots...

Especially since the same comments come in everythread. There this guy talking about what kind of soup the cossacks ate back then and here comes the rant bot talking about how the guns are OP and the caravans are broken.

:mrgreen:

It's not like somebody here payed 50 bucks for this game, huh?  :wink:

TF2 Forums, nuff said.

Archonsod said:
Stepsongrapes said:
  That said, that creates certain reasonable expectations about what the game is or isn't. 
Consumers responsibility to look at what they're buying. Or would you rather they assumed the user base were idiots?
Was the demo/trial less buggy?

But the thing is, they are working on improving the game, and on steam it was $14.99 so pretty cheap cause Warband was $29.99

Archonsod said:
On the contrary. Finding an idiot consumer base is every capitalists dream. See bottled water.

Exactly, bottled water is the perfect example. If people were to do some research they would find out that bottled water is actually no better than tap, and sometimes it's actually worse, and the funniest thing is how much people are willing to pay for something that's the same as what comes out of the tap.

Back
Top Bottom