Is the suppository back up yet? I'm getting the itch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no its not =(..... man i really want to mess around with the item and troop editors but i dont have em installed so i guess i will just have to wait >=(

I guess its up to the chap who pays the bills, but why not just run a mod database like tesnexus and host the files on the usual places that are designed to deal with the load?

At the very least, I'd encourage mod makers to put their stuff on filefront/rapidshare etc as a matter of course to avoid this sort of the scenario. You can argue that having everything under one roof helps keep it all well organized, but the same applies to when that particular basket of eggs gets scrambled.

Should be back up now after the latest changes I made. See here for discussion on it:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,48350.msg1263172.html#msg1263172

As for Filefront, Rapidshare, etc., I made the site in the first place as an alternative to them. They make you jump through hoops to download, limit the amount one person can download, are bloated with ads, are blocked in several regions and locations of the world, and eventually will delete your file.
It is always good to keep backups, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom