Resolved INVISIBLE CHARACTER ON SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN

Users who are viewing this thread

I was playing Bannerlord for 30min or so and now my character is invisible. I have restarted the game multiple times and I can see characters on custom battle but my campaign is having issues. And Yes I Can Run The Game Completely Fine At Well Over 60fps On High Settings For Anyone Wondering. My PC Good

Hey same here. I managed to play the tutorial with my character showing, but on my first battle against raider, I was invisible. havent been able to get it to appear, no matter what I did.
Game breaking bug as is.

It's the same for me, I have all the graphic options to the maximum with an rtx 2080ti and i7-9700k, the game runs super fine except this annoying glitch in the battles, I hope they fix it soon

There's another thread that shows the fix is to make a new campaign.

I had to do it twice but now my character is rendering.

Yeah i'm having the same issue, my character showed up in the tutorial and on the campaign map but as soon as I got into my first battle my character model disappeared. Also i'm having some issues with character portraits not loading or taking a long time to load.

Hi, the developers are already informed about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, please update me if the new patch e1.0.1 has solved the issue.

Patch 1.02 still hasn’t fixed that either, everything plays fine except with the main character bring invisible - super annoying

You can maybe try the different options listed in the Reddit thread. The one that worked for me was to press "v" when you're not in combat, and add a scar to your character. Hope it works for you cause it is a really game breaking bug.
Kisses from Calradia

You can maybe try the different options listed in the Reddit thread. The one that worked for me was to press "v" when you're not in combat, and add a scar to your character. Hope it works for you cause it is a really game breaking bug.
Kisses from Calradia

Oh God And Mess Up My Beautiful Face Idk Man
Kisses from Calradia :wink:

Same problem here. Fresh install from steam. It seems like when I talk with an NPC character loads but it's back to invisible when I load between locations.

Hi, the developers are already informed about this issue and we will find a fix as soon as possible. In the meantime, please update me if the new patch e1.0.1 has solved the issue.

I had this issue after updating to e1.0.5 today. Completely re-installed and verified files still didn't fix issue.

Back
Top Bottom